NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
|Tulsa||-3.5 (-109)||O 54.5 (-113)||-169|
|Temple||+3.5 (-111)||U 54.5 (-112)||+137|
The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-2) and Temple Owls (2-2) will face off in a battle of two conference rivals. The Golden Hurricane are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5). The game has an over/under of 54.5 points.
The Golden Hurricane head into the matchup after winning 22-14 over the Northern Illinois Huskies in their last game on September 23. The Owls are coming off of a loss to the Miami Hurricanes by the score of 41-7.
We’ve got all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Tulsa vs. Temple Key Stats
- The average points per game for Tulsa this season, 22.8, is 4.0 fewer than the 26.8 Temple has given up.
- Temple is 2-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 22.8 points.
- This season Temple puts up 12.7 fewer points per game (19.8) than Tulsa allows (32.5).
- When Tulsa surrenders fewer than 19.8 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Below are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||352.0 (96)||365.5 (90)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||426.3 (112)||378.5 (83)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||170.5 (46)||107.5 (116)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||181.5 (109)||258.0 (49)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (130)||6 (69)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (18)||2 (119)|
Tulsa vs. Temple Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 42.6 points per game, 11.9 points fewer than the point total of 54.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 59.3 points per game, 4.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Tulsa has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Temple is winless against the spread this year (0-2-0).
- Temple has not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Tulsa Statistical Leaders
- Cardell Williams has posted 596 passing yards (149.0 per game) with a 58.5% completion percentage (38-for-65) while registering five touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Anthony Watkins has churned out a team-best 243 rushing yards (60.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jordan Ford has 215 rushing yards on 49 carries, and one touchdown.
- Marquis Shoulders has 11 receptions for a team-high 207 yards (51.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Devan Williams’ stat line this year reveals 14 catches for 190 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 47.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 21 times.
- Kamdyn Benjamin has 121 receiving yards on eight receptions (15 targets), averaging 30.3 yards per game.
- This season Ben Kopenski leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Kendarin Ray has totaled 38 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Jaise Oliver has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 12 tackles and one pass defended.
Temple Statistical Leaders
- E.J. Warner has passed for 1,000 yards (84-of-158), with five touchdowns and four interceptions (250.0 yards per game).
- Joquez Smith has rushed for a team-high 191 yards on 30 carries (47.8 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Darvon Hubbard has 115 yards on 23 carries (28.8 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. He also has seven catches for 94 yards.
- This year Amad Anderson Jr. has 21 catches for a team-high 297 yards (74.3 per game).
- Dante Wright has contributed with 15 receptions (on 28 targets) for 177 yards and one touchdown.
- Zae Baines has totaled 152 yards on 12 receptions, averaging 38.0 yards per game.
- This season Diwun Black leads the team with 1.5 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Over the course of his current campaign, Tywan Francis has 26 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!