NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Protective Stadium
|UAB||– ()||O 60.5 (-113)||+117|
|Florida Atlantic||+ ()||U 60.5 (-112)||-142|
The UAB Blazers (2-6) are considered favorites (-) according to the point spread ahead of their game against the Florida Atlantic Owls (4-4) on November 4, 2023, starting at 3:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. The total for this one is set at 60.5 points.
The Blazers head into the matchup after losing 45-21 to the Memphis Tigers in their last game on October 21. The Owls are coming off of a 38-16 win over the Charlotte 49ers.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Key Stats
- UAB has averaged 5.1 more points this season (29.0) than Florida Atlantic has allowed (23.9).
- In games where UAB scores more than 23.9 points, it is 2-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- When the Owls defense allows less than 29.0 points, Florida Atlantic has accumulated a 4-2 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
- This year Florida Atlantic puts up 11.7 fewer points per game (25.9) than UAB allows (37.6).
- When Florida Atlantic scores more than 37.6 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Here are some more important numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||430.5 (42)||350.0 (97)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||418.9 (107)||389.8 (80)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||151.6 (72)||123.5 (103)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||278.9 (31)||226.5 (69)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||16 (118)||14 (103)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (33)||13 (33)|
UAB vs. Florida Atlantic Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 54.9 points per game, 5.6 points fewer than the total of 60.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.0 fewer point than the 61.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2023.
- UAB is 3-2-0 ATS this season.
- Florida Atlantic has won three games against the spread this year, failing to cover three times.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UAB Statistical Leaders
- This year Jacob Zeno has 1,905 passing yards (238.1 yards per game) while going 189-for-254 (74.4%) and tossing 12 touchdowns with six interceptions. He has added 135 rushing yards and four touchdowns, averaging 16.9 yards per game.
- Jermaine Brown Jr. has churned out a team-leading 410 rushing yards (51.3 YPG) and scored nine touchdowns. He has added 26 catches for 271 yards.
- Isaiah Jacobs has rushed for 249 yards (31.1 per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Tejhaun Palmer has reeled in 27 passes for a team-high 430 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 53.8 receiving yards per game.
- Amare Thomas has also contributed with 38 catches for 354 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times and puts up 44.3 receiving yards per game.
- This season Desmond Little leads the team with 4.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Michael Moore’s 44 tackles and 3.0 TFL make him the team’s tackle leader.
- This season BJ Mayes leads the team with two interceptions and has added 24 tackles and three passes defended.
Florida Atlantic Statistical Leaders
- This season Daniel Richardson has racked up 1,262 passing yards (157.8 per game) while going 135-for-209 (64.6%) and throwing for eight touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Larry McCammon III has taken 111 attempts for a team-leading 539 rushing yards (67.4 per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He’s also caught 20 passes for 175 yards (21.9 receiving yards per game).
- So far this season Kobe Lewis has rushed for 224 yards on 45 carries (28.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- LaJohntay Wester has racked up 76 catches for 785 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He averages 98.1 receiving yards per game.
- Tony Johnson has hauled in 25 catches for 276 yards (34.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Je’Quan Burton has 193 receiving yards on 15 receptions (29 targets), with two touchdowns.
- Marlon Bradley has collected a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- Over the course of his current campaign, Jarron Morris has 34 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!