NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- City: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Protective Stadium
|UAB||– ()||O 61.5 (-107)||+189|
|Memphis||+ ()||U 61.5 (-117)||-238|
The UAB Blazers (2-5) are considered favorites (-) according to the bookmakers ahead of their game versus the Memphis Tigers (4-2) on October 21, 2023, starting at 12:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN2. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 61.5.
The Blazers enter the matchup after losing 41-20 to the UTSA Roadrunners in their last game on October 14. Their last time out, the Tigers lost 31-21 to the Tulane Green Wave.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UAB vs. Memphis Key Stats
- UAB has scored 30.1 points per game this season, 7.1 more than Memphis has given up.
- In games where UAB scores more than 23.0 points, it is 2-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Memphis is 3-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 30.1 points.
- This year Memphis scores just 2.6 fewer points per game (34.0) than UAB allows (36.6).
- When Memphis scores more than 36.6 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||437.6 (23)||426.8 (65)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||428.4 (122)||369.5 (41)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||143.6 (80)||142.5 (82)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||294.0 (24)||284.3 (27)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (102)||9 (61)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (14)||8 (80)|
UAB vs. Memphis Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 64.1 points per game, 2.6 points more than the total of 61.5 for this contest.
- The 59.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.9 fewer than the 61.5 over/under in this contest.
- UAB has compiled a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Memphis has covered twice in five matchups with a spread this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UAB Statistical Leaders
- Jacob Zeno has put up 1,905 passing yards (272.1 YPG) with a 74.4% completion percentage (189-for-254) while registering 12 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 135 yards on the ground via 59 carries and four rushing touchdowns.
- Jermaine Brown Jr. has taken 70 attempts for a team-high 327 rushing yards (46.7 YPG) and eight touchdowns. He’s also caught 25 passes for 261 yards .
- Isaiah Jacobs has run for 249 yards (35.6 YPG), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Tejhaun Palmer has 25 receptions for a team-high 386 yards (55.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Amare Thomas has contributed with 35 receptions (on 45 targets) for 326 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Desmond Little has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 2.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Keondre Swoopes’ 37 tackles and one interception make him the team’s top tackler.
- BJ Mayes has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 21 tackles and three passes defended.
Memphis Statistical Leaders
- Seth Henigan has 1,697 passing yards (282.8 per game) with a 66.1% completion percentage (144-for-218), throwing for 13 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He also has 129 rushing yards on 50 carries and three touchdowns.
- Blake Watson has taken 82 attempts for 468 rushing yards (78.0 per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He’s also caught 26 passes for 233 yards with one touchdown through the air.
- Sutton Smith has rushed for 169 yards on 35 carries (28.2 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- Roc Taylor has been targeted 50 times and has 34 catches, leading his team with 507 yards (84.5 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has contributed with 357 yards on 25 catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 43 times and averages 59.5 receiving yards.
- This season Andres Fox leads the team with 1.5 sacks and has added 1.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- Chandler Martin has racked up 43 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one sack, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- DJ Bell has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 14 tackles and one pass defended in six games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!