NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Nippert Stadium
|UCF||-5.5 (-108)||O 58.5 (-113)||-232|
|Cincinnati||+5.5 (-112)||U 58.5 (-112)||+185|
A pair of the country’s strongest rushing attacks square off when the UCF Knights (3-5) take college football’s fourth-ranked rushing offense into a contest versus the Cincinnati Bearcats (2-6), featuring the No. 6 unit, on Saturday, November 4, 2023. The Knights are 5.5-point favorites. An over/under of 58.5 points has been set for the matchup.
In their most recent outing, the Knights lost 41-28 to the West Virginia Mountaineers. The Bearcats are coming off of a 45-13 loss to the Oklahoma State Cowboys.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UCF vs. Cincinnati Key Stats
- UCF has averaged 5.0 more points this season (33.4) than Cincinnati has allowed (28.4).
- UCF is 2-3 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it scores more than 28.4 points.
- When Cincinnati limits opposing offenses to fewer than 33.4 points, it is 2-4 overall and 1-3 against the spread.
- Cincinnati racks up 25.3 points per game, 4.6 fewer than UCF allows (29.9).
- When UCF allows opponents to put up less than 25.3 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||495.0 (7)||444.5 (30)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||402.0 (95)||375.4 (63)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||227.0 (4)||222.6 (6)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||268.0 (39)||221.9 (73)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||14 (103)||13 (90)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (113)||9 (93)|
UCF vs. Cincinnati Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The over/under for the game of 58.5 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for UCF (33.4 points per game) and Cincinnati (25.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 58.3 points per game, 0.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- UCF has covered just once in six games with a spread this season.
- Cincinnati has a record of just 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- UCF has been favored by 5.5 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread once when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UCF Statistical Leaders
- John Rhys Plumlee has passed for 1,108 yards (82-for-127), with eight touchdowns and seven interceptions (138.5 yards per game). He’s also rushed 36 times for 204 yards and three touchdowns.
- RJ Harvey has run for a team-high 712 yards (89.0 per game) and scored six touchdowns. Receiving, he has reeled in 14 passes for 210 yards and two touchdowns.
- So far this season Johnny Richardson has rushed for 493 yards (61.6 per game), with one touchdown.
- Javon Baker has hauled in 29 receptions for 585 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 46 times, and averages 73.1 receiving yards per game.
- Kobe Hudson has been targeted 39 times and chipped in with 562 yards (on 26 catches) plus four touchdowns.
- Tre’mon Morris-Brash has 6.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 12.0 TFL and 35 tackles.
- Jason Johnson’s 58 tackles and 3.0 TFL mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Corey Thornton has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 14 tackles and two passes defended in eight games this season.
Cincinnati Statistical Leaders
- Emory Jones has 1,601 passing yards (200.1 per game), 13 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He also has 441 rushing yards on 112 carries with three touchdowns.
- Corey Kiner has racked up a team-best 642 rushing yards (80.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Xzavier Henderson has 42 catches and leads the team with 578 yards (72.3 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Braden Smith has contributed with 27 receptions (on 47 targets) for 355 yards and three touchdowns.
- Chamon Metayer has totaled 209 yards on 17 receptions with three touchdowns, averaging 26.1 yards per game.
- Daniel Grzesiak has registered a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Deshawn Pace’s 39 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks mean he’s the team’s top tackler.
- In terms of picks, Bryon Threats leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added 27 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!