NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: FBC Mortgage Stadium
|UCF||-6.5 (-121)||O 58.5 (-128)||-263|
|West Virginia||+6.5 (+100)||U 58.5 (+101)||+207|
The UCF Knights (3-4), with the country’s fifth-ranked running game, play the West Virginia Mountaineers (4-3) and their 24th-ranked rushing attack on Saturday, October 28, 2023. The Knights are 6.5-point favorites. The expected point total for the matchup is 58.5.
In their most recent game, the Knights were knocked off by the Oklahoma Sooners 31-29. Their last time out, the Mountaineers lost 48-34 to the Oklahoma State Cowboys.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UCF vs. West Virginia Key Stats
- UCF, on average, is scoring 7.8 more points per game this season (34.1) than West Virginia is allowing (26.3).
- When it exceeds what West Virginia gives up this season (26.3 points per game), UCF is 2-3 and 1-2 against the spread.
- When the Mountaineers defense allows fewer than 34.1 points, West Virginia has accumulated a 4-0 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
- This season West Virginia scores just 1.0 more point per game (29.3) than UCF allows (28.3).
- West Virginia is 0-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team puts up more than 28.3 points.
- UCF has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when it allows opponents to score fewer than 29.3 points.
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||499.6 (13)||394.0 (83)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||395.1 (79)||365.9 (52)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||232.4 (5)||191.4 (24)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||267.1 (39)||202.6 (99)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (65)||9 (51)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (116)||7 (106)|
UCF vs. West Virginia Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 63.4 points per game, 4.9 points more than the total of 58.5 for this matchup.
- The 54.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.9 fewer than the 58.5 total in this contest.
- UCF has won just one game against the spread this season.
- West Virginia has compiled a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- UCF has not covered the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- West Virginia has covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UCF Statistical Leaders
- Timmy McClain has posted 1,008 passing yards (144.0 YPG) with a 63.9% completion percentage (62-for-97) while registering nine touchdowns and two interceptions. He also has 102 yards on the ground via 39 attempts and one rushing touchdown.
- RJ Harvey has rushed for a team-leading 612 yards (87.4 per game) and scored six touchdowns. He also averages 25.7 receiving yards, catching 10 passes for 180 yards and two touchdowns.
- Johnny Richardson has 456 rushing yards on 59 attempts, and one touchdown.
- Javon Baker has 26 catches (40 targets) and paces his team with 551 receiving yards (78.7 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Kobe Hudson’s stat line this year reveals 23 catches for 496 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 70.9 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 32 times.
- Xavier Townsend is averaging 27.1 yards per game, with 20 catches for 190 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Tre’mon Morris-Brash leads the team with 6.0 sacks and has added 12.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Jason Johnson has collected 47 tackles and 3.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- This season Corey Thornton leads the team with two interceptions and has added 13 tackles and two passes defended.
West Virginia Statistical Leaders
- This year Garrett Greene has recorded 1,184 passing yards (169.1 per game) while going 71-for-136 (52.2%) and throwing for eight touchdowns with two interceptions. He has tacked on 349 rushing yards on 61 carries with five touchdowns.
- CJ Donaldson has taken 116 carries for a team-leading 453 rushing yards (64.7 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Devin Carter has grabbed 17 passes for a team-high 311 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 34 times, and averages 44.4 yards per game.
- Hudson Clement has been targeted 20 times, and tacked on 298 yards (on 12 catches) and four touchdowns.
- Kole Taylor has caught 20 passes on 35 targets for 236 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 33.7 yards per game.
- This season Jared Bartlett leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Lee Kpogba has collected 40 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Beanie Bishop has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 28 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended in seven games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!