NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 1
- City: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
|UCLA||-2.5 (-112)||O 55.5 (+120)||-136|
|Arizona||+2.5 (-108)||U 55.5 (-153)||+112|
The Arizona Wildcats (5-3) and their 18th-ranked run defense will host the No. 20 UCLA Bruins (6-2), featuring the ninth-ranked rushing attack, on Saturday, November 4, 2023. The Wildcats are just 2.5-point underdogs. The total for this one is set at 55.5 points.
The Bruins took on the Colorado Buffaloes in their last game, winning 28-16. Last time out, the Wildcats won 27-24 over the Oregon State Beavers.
We’ve got all the details you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UCLA vs. Arizona Key Stats
- UCLA has averaged 9.9 more points scored this season (30.9) than Arizona has allowed (21.0).
- In games where UCLA scores more than 21.0 points, it is 6-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- Arizona is 5-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 30.9 points.
- Arizona averages 16.3 more points per game (31.3) than UCLA allows (15.0).
- Arizona is 5-1 against the spread and 5-3 overall when the team records more than 15.0 points.
- This year UCLA is 2-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 31.3 points.
Below are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||466.8 (15)||441.1 (36)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||277.5 (8)||342.1 (43)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||215.4 (9)||155.1 (67)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||251.4 (50)||286.0 (24)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||17 (124)||11 (66)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||16 (13)||8 (107)|
UCLA vs. Arizona Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 62.2 points per game, 6.7 points more than the over/under of 55.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 36 points per game, 19.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- UCLA has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Arizona has put together a 5-1-0 ATS record so far this year.
- UCLA has covered the spread twice when favored by 2.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Arizona has been an underdog by 2.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread each time.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UCLA Statistical Leaders
- Dante Moore has 1,330 yards through the air (166.3 per game) and a 51.8% completion percentage (87-for-168), heaving 10 touchdown passes and seven interceptions.
- Carson Steele has taken 124 attempts for a team-high 673 rushing yards (84.1 YPG) and six touchdowns.
- TJ Harden has run for 466 yards (58.3 YPG), with five touchdowns on the ground.
- Logan Loya has reeled in 34 passes for a team best 421 yards plus three touchdowns. He averages 52.6 receiving yards per game.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has 24 catches for 407 yards (50.9 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Moliki Matavao has caught eight passes on 14 targets for 203 yards and two touchdowns.
- Laiatu Latu has registered a team-leading 8.5 sacks, while adding 7.0 TFL, 22 tackles, and one interception.
- Darius Muasau has collected 37 tackles, 4.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Alex Johnson has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding nine tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Arizona Statistical Leaders
- Noah Fifita has 1,221 passing yards (152.6 per game) and a 75.8% completion percentage, throwing 11 touchdown passes and three interceptions.
- Jonah Coleman has 76 attempts for a team-high 488 rushing yards (61.0 per game) and three touchdowns. He also has 22 catches for 298 receiving yards and one touchdown.
- So far this year D.J. Williams has rushed for 297 yards on 63 carries (37.1 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- Tetairoa McMillan has been targeted 70 times and has 48 catches, leading his team with 672 yards (84.0 per game) while also scoring six touchdowns.
- Jacob Cowing has tacked on 445 yards on 59 catches and eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 76 times and averages 55.6 receiving yards.
- Tanner McLachlan is averaging 40.4 yards per game, with 26 catches for 323 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Taylor Upshaw leads the team with 6.5 sacks and has added 6.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Jacob Manu has collected 50 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 3.5 sacks this season, leading his team in tackles.
- Tacario Davis has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 16 tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!