NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Stanford, California
- Venue: Stanford Stadium
|UCLA||-16.5 (-117)||O 54.5 (-121)||-909|
|Stanford||+16.5 (-104)||U 54.5 (-104)||+500|
The No. 25 UCLA Bruins (4-2) are big favorites — expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -16.5) — versus the Stanford Cardinal (2-4) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 54.5.
In their last outing, the Bruins were knocked off by the Oregon State Beavers 36-24. Last time out, the Cardinal knocked off the Colorado Buffaloes 46-43.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UCLA vs. Stanford Key Stats
- The average points scored by UCLA this season, 29.5, is 6.5 fewer than the 36 Stanford has given up per game.
- Stanford is 1-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 29.5 points.
- Stanford puts up 23.7 points per game, 7.5 more than UCLA surrenders (16.2).
- Stanford is 2-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team records more than 16.2 points.
- When UCLA allows less than 23.7 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
Here are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||457.3 (41)||373.5 (104)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||281 (7)||459.7 (107)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||214 (12)||144.7 (78)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||243.3 (57)||228.8 (75)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||13 (116)||5 (11)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||14 (6)||3 (130)|
UCLA vs. Stanford Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 53.2 points per game, 1.3 points fewer than the point total of 54.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 52.2 points per game, 2.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- UCLA has covered twice in five games with a spread this season.
- Stanford has covered twice in four games with a spread this year.
- Stanford has been an underdog by 16.5 points or more this year twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UCLA Statistical Leaders
- Dante Moore has 1,304 yards through the air (217.3 per game) and a 50.9% completion percentage (83-for-163), throwing 10 touchdown passes and seven interceptions.
- Carson Steele has taken 93 attempts for a team-high 522 rushing yards (87 YPG) and three touchdowns.
- TJ Harden has 333 rushing yards on 56 attempts, and three touchdowns.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has 18 catches (35 targets) and paces his team with 353 receiving yards (58.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Logan Loya has been targeted 38 times and chipped in with 271 yards (on 23 catches) plus three touchdowns.
- Moliki Matavao is averaging 26.2 yards per game, with six catches for 157 yards.
- This season Laiatu Latu leads the team with 5.5 sacks and has added five TFL, 18 tackles, and one interception.
- Darius Muasau has totaled 26 tackles, four TFL, three sacks, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Alex Johnson has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding three tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
Stanford Statistical Leaders
- Ashton Daniels has thrown for 957 yards while completing 60% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and two interceptions (159.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 44 times for 99 yards.
- Casey Filkins has churned out a team-high 206 rushing yards (34.3 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- E.J. Smith has run for 176 yards on 31 carries (29.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Elic Ayomanor has 28 catches (44 targets) and paces his team with 501 receiving yards (83.5 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Benjamin Yurosek has contributed with 239 yards on 16 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 26 times and averages 39.8 receiving yards.
- Mudia Reuben has caught 12 passes on 23 targets for 158 yards, averaging 26.3 yards per game.
- David Bailey has collected a team-leading four sacks, while adding five TFL and 16 tackles.
- Alaka’i Gilman’s 27 tackles and one interception make him the team’s leading tackler.
- In terms of picks, Scotty Edwards leads the team with one interception this season and has added 18 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!