NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Pasadena, California
- Venue: Rose Bowl
|UCLA||-3.5 (-113)||O 59.5 (-106)||-172|
|Washington State||+3.5 (-107)||U 59.5 (-119)||+140|
The UCLA Bruins (3-1) take the 25th-ranked passing defense in the country into a contest versus the No. 13 Washington State Cougars (4-0), featuring the No. 2 passing offense, on Saturday, October 7, 2023. The Bruins are 3.5-point favorites. The matchup has an over/under of 59.5 points.
The Bruins faced the Utah Utes in their last outing, losing 14-7. The Cougars are coming off of a 38-35 win over the Oregon State Beavers.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UCLA vs. Washington State Key Stats
- UCLA has averaged 6.5 more points this season (32.0) than Washington State has allowed (25.5).
- When it exceeds what Washington State gives up this season (25.5 points per game), UCLA is 3-0 and 1-1 against the spread.
- When the Cougs defense allows less than 32.0 points, Washington State has put together a 3-0 overall record and a 1-0 record against the spread.
- This year Washington State puts up 34.8 more points per game (45.8) than UCLA gives up (11.0).
- Washington State is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team scores more than 11.0 points.
- This year UCLA is 1-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 45.8 points.
Here are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||456.0 (80)||533.5 (39)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||263.8 (3)||382.8 (34)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||205.0 (18)||129.0 (98)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||251.0 (53)||404.5 (2)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||8 (83)||5 (28)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (22)||6 (76)|
UCLA vs. Washington State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 77.8 points per game, 18.3 points more than the over/under of 59.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 23.0 fewer points than the 36.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- UCLA has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Washington State has covered twice in three games with a spread this season.
- UCLA has covered the spread once when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Washington State has covered the spread when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UCLA Statistical Leaders
- Dante Moore has collected 849 passing yards (212.3 per game) while connecting on 47 of 86 passes (54.7%), with eight touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Carson Steele has churned out a team-high 272 rushing yards (68.0 per game) and two scores. He has added eight receptions for 62 yards and one TD.
- TJ Harden has run for 264 yards (66.0 YPG), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has grabbed 12 passes for a team-high 279 yards plus two touchdowns. He averages 69.8 receiving yards per game.
- Logan Loya has 12 catches for 177 yards (44.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Josiah Norwood has caught four passes for 119 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 29.8 yards per game.
- This season Laiatu Latu leads the team with 4.0 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL, 12 tackles, and one interception.
- Darius Muasau’s 19 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Alex Johnson has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on three tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended in four games this season.
Washington State Statistical Leaders
- Cameron Ward has 1,394 passing yards (348.5 per game), 13 touchdowns. He also has 109 rushing yards on 41 carries with three touchdowns.
- Nakia Watson has run for a team-high 128 yards on 35 attempts (32.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- This year Lincoln Victor has 24 receptions for a team-high 342 yards (85.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Josh Kelly has been targeted 30 times, and chipped in with 336 yards (on 21 catches) and five touchdowns.
- Kyle Willams has 302 receiving yards on 16 receptions (19 targets), with four touchdowns.
- Ron Stone Jr. has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 1.0 TFL and five tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Sam Lockett III has totaled 14 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Jaden Hicks leads the team with one interception this season and has added 13 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!