NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Monroe, Georgia
- Venue: JPS Field at Malone Stadium
|UL Monroe||-3.5 (+117)||O 58.5 (-107)||-129|
|Arkansas State||+3.5 (-142)||U 58.5 (-117)||+106|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the UL Monroe Warhawks (2-5) will play the Arkansas State Red Wolves (3-4). The Warhawks are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -3.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 58.5.
The Warhawks took on the Georgia Southern Eagles in their most recent game, falling 38-28. The Red Wolves’ last game was a 27-17 loss to the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UL Monroe vs. Arkansas State Key Stats
- The average points per game for UL Monroe this season, 19.9, is 15.2 fewer than the 35.1 Arkansas State has given up.
- This year Arkansas State racks up 11.3 fewer points per game (21.4) than UL Monroe surrenders (32.7).
- Arkansas State is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it records more than 32.7 points.
- This season UL Monroe is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it holds opponents to less than 21.4 points.
Below are some more need-to-know figures from this season:
|UL Monroe||Arkansas State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||334.3 (112)||361.3 (98)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||449.3 (111)||456.4 (117)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||160.4 (63)||140.7 (87)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||173.9 (114)||220.6 (77)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||10 (65)||8 (38)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||16 (5)||5 (123)|
UL Monroe vs. Arkansas State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 41.3 points per game, 17.2 points fewer than the over/under of 58.5 for this contest.
- The 67.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.3 more than the 58.5 over/under in this contest.
- UL Monroe has compiled a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- Arkansas State has won one game against the spread this season.
- Arkansas State has not covered the spread this season (0-3 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UL Monroe Statistical Leaders
- Jiya Wright has posted 776 passing yards (110.9 per game) with a 54% completion percentage (68-for-126) while throwing seven touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 246 yards on the ground via 64 carries and one rushing touchdown.
- Isaiah Woullard has run for a team-best 341 yards (48.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Hunter Smith has rushed for 322 yards (46.0 per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Tyrone Howell has racked up 32 receptions for 361 yards, best on his team, and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 55 times, and averages 51.6 receiving yards per game.
- Devaughn Mortimer has been targeted 18 times and tacked on 215 yards (on 10 catches).
- Dariyan Wiley has 175 receiving yards on 12 receptions (29 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 25.0 yards per game.
- Adin Huntington has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 4.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Michael Batton’s 45 tackles and 0.5 sacks make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Jaterious Evans has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 33 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Arkansas State Statistical Leaders
- This season Jaylen Raynor has collected 1,156 passing yards (165.1 per game) while going 69-for-114 (60.5%) and throwing for 12 touchdowns with three interceptions. He has tacked on 246 rushing yards on 61 carries with two touchdowns.
- Ja’Quez Cross has rushed for a team-high 394 yards on 61 attempts (56.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Courtney Jackson has grabbed 20 passes for a team best 379 yards and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 31 times, and averages 54.1 yards per game.
- Jeff Foreman has tacked on 12 receptions (on 26 targets) for 288 yards and three touchdowns.
- Corey Rucker has caught 16 passes on 42 targets for 283 yards, averaging 40.4 yards per game.
- This season Keyron Crawford leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 24 tackles.
- Javante Mackey has racked up 40 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and two sacks to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Eddie Smith has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 13 tackles and one pass defended in seven games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!