NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Monroe, Georgia
- Venue: JPS Field at Malone Stadium
|UL Monroe||– ()||O 50.5 (-114)||+300|
|South Alabama||+ ()||U 50.5 (-111)||-400|
The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-2) are favored by points against the South Alabama Jaguars (2-3) on October 7, 2023, starting at 7:00 PM ET, airing on ESPN+. The total for this one is set at 50.5 points.
The Warhawks enter the matchup after losing 41-40 to the Appalachian State Mountaineers in their last game on September 30. The Jaguars’ most recent outing finished in a 31-23 loss to the James Madison Dukes.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UL Monroe vs. South Alabama Key Stats
- The average points per game for UL Monroe this season, 21, is 4.2 fewer than the 25.2 South Alabama has given up.
- When South Alabama limits opposing offenses to fewer than 21 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- South Alabama racks up just 1.2 fewer points per game (27.6) than UL Monroe surrenders (28.8).
- South Alabama is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team scores more than 28.8 points.
- This season UL Monroe is 0-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 27.6 points.
Below are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|UL Monroe||South Alabama|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||344 (126)||380 (77)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||421.8 (55)||357.6 (66)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||205.5 (17)||148.8 (75)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||138.5 (129)||231.2 (71)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||4 (18)||8 (82)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (9)||8 (38)|
UL Monroe vs. South Alabama Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- UL Monroe averages 21 points per game against South Alabama’s 27.6, amounting to 1.9 points under the game’s total of 50.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 3.5 fewer points than the 54 these two teams combine to give up per game.
- UL Monroe has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- South Alabama has won one game against the spread this year.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UL Monroe Statistical Leaders
- Jiya Wright has thrown for 433 yards while connecting on 54% of his passes (34-for-63), with four touchdowns and three interceptions (108.3 yards per game). He’s also run the ball 33 times for 143 yards and one touchdown.
- Hunter Smith has run for a team-high 258 yards (64.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Isaiah Woullard has 247 rushing yards on 39 attempts, and one touchdown.
- Tyrone Howell has 23 catches (on 36 targets) and leads the team with 234 receiving yards (58.5 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Dariyan Wiley has nine catches for 136 yards (34 per game) and one touchdown.
- Devaughn Mortimer has 68 receiving yards on three receptions (eight targets), averaging 17 yards per game.
- This season James Smith leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added three TFL and six tackles.
- Michael Batton’s 28 tackles and 0.5 sacks make him the team’s leading tackler.
- This season A.J. Watts leads the team with two interceptions and has added 10 tackles and two passes defended.
South Alabama Statistical Leaders
- Carter Bradley has passed for 1,153 yards (97-of-149), with eight touchdowns and five interceptions (230.6 yards per game).
- La’Damian Webb has churned out a team-high 376 rushing yards (75.2 per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- So far this year Kentrel Bullock has rushed for 247 yards on 52 carries (49.4 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- This season Caullin Lacy has 32 receptions and leads the team with 567 yards (113.4 per game) while hauling in five touchdowns.
- Jamaal Pritchett’s stat line this year reveals 17 catches for 226 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 45.2 receiving yards per game.
- Devin Voisin is averaging 15.4 yards per game, with five catches for 77 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Brock Higdon leads the team with two sacks and has added two TFL and five tackles.
- Trey Kiser’s 13 tackles and three TFL make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Marquise Robinson has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding five tackles and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!