NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- City: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
|UNLV||-6.5 (-121)||O 61.5 (-111)||-294|
|Colorado State||+6.5 (+100)||U 61.5 (-114)||+229|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the UNLV Rebels (5-1) will meet the Colorado State Rams (3-3). The Rebels are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The matchup has an over/under of 61.5 points.
The Rebels knocked off the Nevada Wolf Pack 45-27 in their most recent game. Their last time out, the Rams knocked off the Boise State Broncos 31-30.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UNLV vs. Colorado State Key Stats
- Colorado State has allowed 35 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 37.5 UNLV has scored.
- In games where UNLV scores more than 35 points, it is 5-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Colorado State is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows fewer than 37.5 points.
- Colorado State puts up 31 points per game, 4.2 more than UNLV allows (26.8).
- Colorado State is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team scores more than 26.8 points.
- UNLV has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when it surrenders less than 31 points.
Below are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||417.2 (70)||423.5 (64)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||411.7 (87)||462.3 (112)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||224 (8)||70.2 (130)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||193.2 (107)||353.3 (2)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (11)||16 (132)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||14 (6)||14 (6)|
UNLV vs. Colorado State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 68.5 points per game, 7.0 points more than the point total of 61.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 61.8 points per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- UNLV has compiled a perfect 4-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Colorado State is 3-1-0 ATS this season.
- UNLV has been favored by 6.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Colorado State has won each of its two games this season when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UNLV Statistical Leaders
- This season Jayden Maiava has 958 passing yards (159.7 yards per game) while going 74-for-119 (62.2%) and throwing five touchdowns with two interceptions. He has tacked on 147 rushing yards and one touchdown, averaging 24.5 yards per game.
- Vincent Davis has 52 attempts for a team-high 327 rushing yards (54.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- So far this season Jai’Den Thomas has run for 297 yards (49.5 per game), with seven touchdowns.
- Ricky White has 31 catches (on 49 targets) and leads the team with 483 receiving yards (80.5 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Jacob De Jesus has contributed with 21 receptions (on 28 targets) for 206 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Senika McKie has caught 11 passes for 128 yards, averaging 21.3 yards per game.
- Jeffae Williams has 2.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up five TFL, 18 tackles, and one interception.
- Jackson Woodard has totaled 42 tackles and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Jaxen Turner has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 22 tackles and two passes defended in six games this season.
Colorado State Statistical Leaders
- Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi has 1,944 passing yards (324 per game) with a 63.6% completion percentage (161-for-253), throwing for 14 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Vann Schield has 42 carries for a team-high 146 rushing yards (24.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Kobe Johnson has rushed for 128 yards on 44 carries (21.3 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This season Tory Horton has 58 catches and leads the team with 690 yards (115 per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- Dallin Holker has hauled in 39 catches for 497 yards (82.8 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Justus Ross-Simmons has totaled 301 yards on 20 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 50.2 yards per game.
- Mohamed Kamara has collected a team-leading 8.5 sacks, while adding eight TFL and 23 tackles.
- Jack Howell has collected 46 tackles and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Henry Blackburn has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 19 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!