NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- City: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
|UNLV||-11.5 (-105)||O 59.5 (-106)||-434|
|Hawaii||+11.5 (-116)||U 59.5 (-119)||+322|
The UNLV Rebels (3-1) and Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-3) will meet in a battle of two conference rivals. The Rebels are big favorites (-11.5). The expected point total for the matchup is 59.5.
The Rebels head into this matchup after a 45-28 win over the UTEP Miners in their most recent outing. The Rainbow Warriors’ most recent game ended in a 20-17 win over the New Mexico State Aggies.
We’ve got all the details you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UNLV vs. Hawaii Key Stats
- Hawaii’s defense has allowed 32.8 points per game this season, about the same as the 34.0 UNLV has scored.
- When it goes over what Hawaii gives up this season (32.8 points per game), UNLV is 3-0 and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Hawaii limits opposing offenses to less than 34.0 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Hawaii puts up 22.6 points per game, 5.9 fewer than UNLV surrenders (28.5).
Below are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||384.5 (79)||332.8 (57)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||409.3 (98)||367.4 (118)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||194.5 (34)||61.0 (128)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||190.0 (105)||271.8 (41)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (50)||7 (88)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (12)||3 (110)|
UNLV vs. Hawaii Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 56.6 points per game, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under of 59.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 61.3 points per game, 1.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- UNLV has compiled a 3-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- Hawaii has covered once in two matchups with a spread this year.
- Hawaii has not covered the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UNLV Statistical Leaders
- Jayden Maiava has thrown for 559 yards (43-for-73), with one touchdown and two interceptions (139.8 yards per game). He’s also run 17 times for 83 yards and one touchdown.
- Jai’Den Thomas has taken 39 carries for a team-leading 211 rushing yards (52.8 YPG) and seven touchdowns.
- Vincent Davis has 211 rushing yards on 27 carries, and one touchdown.
- Ricky White has 18 catches (on 35 targets) and leads the team with 263 receiving yards (65.8 per game).
- Jacob De Jesus has 16 catches for 179 yards (44.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Senika McKie is averaging 22.0 yards per game, racking up nine receptions (17 targets) for 88 yards.
- This season Jeffae Williams leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL, 18 tackles, and one interception.
- Jackson Woodard’s 29 tackles mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- Jaxen Turner has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 16 tackles and two passes defended in four games this season.
Hawaii Statistical Leaders
- Brayden Schager has passed for 1,348 yards (133-of-209), with 12 touchdowns and six interceptions (269.6 yards per game).
- Jordan Johnson has racked up a team-best 159 rushing yards (31.8 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this season Landon Sims has rushed for 66 yards on 14 carries (13.2 yards per game).
- This season Pofele Ashlock has 34 catches for a team-high 439 yards (87.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Steven McBride has also added 24 catches for 289 yards and five touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 37 times, and puts up 57.8 receiving yards.
- Koali Nishigaya has collected 128 yards on 17 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 25.6 yards per game.
- Ezra Evaimalo has collected a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and three tackles.
- Isaiah Tufaga has racked up 29 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks to lead the team in tackles so far.
- In terms of picks, Elijah Palmer leads the team with one interception this season and has added 17 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!