NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Channel: MW Network
- City: Reno, Nevada
- Venue: Mackay Stadium
|UNLV||-9.5 (-111)||O 55.5 (-116)||-357|
|Nevada||+9.5 (-109)||U 55.5 (-109)||+272|
The UNLV Rebels (4-1) are solid favorites — expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5) — versus the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-5) in a matchup of two conference rivals. The matchup has an over/under of 55.5 points.
The Rebels enter this matchup following a 44-20 win over the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors in their last game. The Wolf Pack’s most recent game finished in a 27-9 loss to the Fresno State Bulldogs.
We’ve collected all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UNLV vs. Nevada Key Stats
- UNLV has put roughly the same amount of points on the board per game (36.0) as Nevada has allowed (38.4).
- UNLV is 4-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it scores over 38.4 points.
- When the Wolf Pack defense allows less than 36.0 points, Nevada has put together a 0-4 overall record and a 3-0 record against the spread.
- Nevada averages 15.4 points per game, 11.4 fewer than UNLV gives up (26.8).
Here are some more need-to-know stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||397.4 (99)||292.4 (132)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||399.2 (55)||511.2 (117)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||217.0 (11)||105.8 (118)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||180.4 (114)||186.6 (112)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (16)||9 (82)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||11 (16)||8 (58)|
UNLV vs. Nevada Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- UNLV averages 36.0 points per game against Nevada’s 15.4, amounting to 4.1 points under the matchup’s total of 55.5.
- The 65.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.7 more than the 55.5 over/under in this contest.
- UNLV has compiled a 3-0-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Nevada has put together a 3-1-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Nevada has been an underdog by 9.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UNLV Statistical Leaders
- Jayden Maiava has posted 701 passing yards (140.2 YPG) with a 57.4% completion percentage (54-for-94) while firing three touchdowns and two interceptions. He also has 115 rushing yards via 21 carries and one rushing touchdown.
- Jai’Den Thomas has taken 51 carries for a team-high 273 rushing yards (54.6 YPG) and seven touchdowns.
- Vincent Davis has rushed for 256 yards (51.2 YPG), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Ricky White has 23 receptions for a team-high 319 yards (63.8 per game).
- Jacob De Jesus has chipped in with 18 receptions (on 25 targets) for 189 yards, scoring two touchdowns.
- Senika McKie has 116 receiving yards on 10 receptions (20 targets), averaging 23.2 yards per game.
- This season Jeffae Williams leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL, 18 tackles, and one interception.
- Jackson Woodard’s 32 tackles mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- This season Jaxen Turner leads the team with two interceptions and has added 19 tackles and two passes defended.
Nevada Statistical Leaders
- Brendon Lewis has 620 passing yards (124.0 per game) and four interceptions. He also has 196 rushing yards on 56 carries with two touchdowns.
- Sean Dollars has run for 175 yards on 59 carries (35.0 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground.
- Jamaal Bell has 26 catches (37 targets) and paces his team with 247 receiving yards (49.4 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Spencer Curtis has hauled in 16 catches for 187 yards (37.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Dalevon Campbell has totaled 112 yards on nine receptions, averaging 22.4 yards per game.
- This season Marcel Walker leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Emany Johnson’s 31 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two interceptions make him the team leader for tackles and interceptions.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!