NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- City: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
|USC||-21.5 (-109)||O 71.5 (-117)||-1666|
|Arizona||+21.5 (-111)||U 71.5 (-107)||+838|
The No. 9 USC Trojans (5-0) are big favorites — expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -21.5) — against the Arizona Wildcats (3-2) in a battle of two conference rivals. The expected point total for the matchup is set at 71.5.
The Trojans enter the matchup after winning 48-41 over the Colorado Buffaloes in their last game on September 30. The Wildcats are coming off of a 31-24 loss to the Washington Huskies.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
USC vs. Arizona Key Stats
- USC has scored 53.6 points per game this season, 34.6 more than Arizona has given up.
- USC is 5-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it scores over 19.0 points.
- Arizona is 3-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread when it allows fewer than 53.6 points.
- Arizona scores 27.6 points per game, 3.4 more than USC allows (24.2).
- Arizona is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it scores more than 24.2 points.
- USC has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when it surrenders fewer than 27.6 points.
Here are some more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||555.0 (3)||428.8 (36)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||404.4 (101)||346.2 (60)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||172.6 (49)||155.2 (67)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||382.4 (4)||273.6 (37)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (5)||9 (102)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||7 (53)||4 (112)|
USC vs. Arizona Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- USC averages 53.6 points per game against Arizona’s 27.6, amounting to 9.7 points over the contest’s point total of 71.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 43.2 points per game, 28.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- USC has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Arizona has won two games against the spread this season.
- USC has been favored by 21.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
USC Statistical Leaders
- Caleb Williams has put up 1,603 passing yards (320.6 YPG) with a 73.9% completion percentage (105-for-142) while firing 21 touchdowns and one interception. He also has 83 yards on the ground via 26 carries and three rushing touchdowns.
- MarShawn Lloyd has run for a team-best 433 yards (86.6 YPG) and three touchdowns. He also has 79 receiving yards on five catches .
- Austin Jones has rushed for 148 yards (29.6 YPG), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- Tahj Washington has been targeted 20 times and has 18 catches, leading his team with 395 yards (79.0 ypg) while hauling in five touchdowns.
- Brenden Rice’s stat line this year reveals 17 catches for 338 yards and seven touchdowns. He puts up 67.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 22 times.
- Duce Robinson is averaging 37.2 yards per game, with eight catches for 186 yards and one touchdown.
- Solomon Byrd has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 2.0 TFL and 12 tackles.
- This season Jaylin Smith has collected 25 tackles and 3.0 TFL, leading his team in tackles.
- Chris Roland-Wallace has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding nine tackles and one pass defended.
Arizona Statistical Leaders
- Jayden de Laura has 1,069 passing yards (213.8 per game) with a 69.6% completion percentage (87-for-125), throwing for nine touchdowns with five interceptions. He also has 131 rushing yards on 20 carries and three touchdowns.
- Jonah Coleman has taken 32 carries for a team-leading 220 rushing yards (44.0 per game). He’s also caught 13 passes for 161 yards (32.2 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Michael Wiley has 176 yards on 40 carries (35.2 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 15 catches for 132 yards.
- This year Tetairoa McMillan has 27 catches for a team-high 386 yards (77.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Jacob Cowing has added 292 yards on 35 catches and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 45 times and averages 58.4 receiving yards.
- Tanner McLachlan has caught 16 passes on 17 targets for 214 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Taylor Upshaw leads the team with 4.5 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Jacob Manu has collected 35 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three sacks and leads the team in tackles.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!