NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: Folsom Field
|USC||-21.5 (-111)||O 73.5 (-113)||-1666|
|Colorado||+21.5 (-109)||U 73.5 (-112)||+838|
Two of the nation’s best passing offenses meet when the No. 8 USC Trojans (4-0) carry the third-ranked air attack into a contest versus the Colorado Buffaloes (3-1), with the No. 5 unit, on Saturday, September 30, 2023. The Trojans are massive, 21.5-point favorites. An over/under of 73.5 points has been set for the matchup.
The Trojans beat the Arizona State Sun Devils 42-28 in their last game. Last time out, the Buffaloes were defeated by the Oregon Ducks 42-6.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
USC vs. Colorado Key Stats
- USC, on average, scores 21.7 more points (55.0) than Colorado allows (33.3).
- In games where USC scores more than 33.3 points, it is 4-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When Colorado limits opposing offenses to fewer than 55.0 points, it is 3-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- This season Colorado racks up 12.5 more points per game (32.5) than USC gives up (20.0).
- Colorado is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team records more than 20.0 points.
- When USC allows opponents to put up less than 32.5 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||569.3 (4)||409.0 (62)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||364.5 (72)||475.8 (120)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||192.0 (35)||55.8 (131)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||377.3 (3)||353.3 (5)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||2 (3)||4 (30)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||6 (54)||8 (18)|
USC vs. Colorado Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 87.5 points per game, 14.0 points more than the point total of 73.5 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 20.2 fewer points than the 53.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2023.
- USC has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- Colorado has won one game against the spread this year.
- USC has been favored by 21.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Colorado has been an underdog by 21.5 points or more this year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
USC Statistical Leaders
- Caleb Williams has 1,200 passing yards (300.0 per game) and a 73.5% completion percentage (75-for-102), tossing 15 touchdown passes and zero interceptions. He also has 71 rushing yards on 21 carries (with three touchdowns).
- MarShawn Lloyd has churned out a team-high 349 rushing yards (87.3 YPG) plus two touchdowns. He has tacked on four catches for 67 yards .
- So far this year Austin Jones has rushed for 142 yards (35.5 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Tahj Washington has 10 catches (on 11 targets) and leads the team with 278 receiving yards (69.5 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Brenden Rice has also added 257 yards, on 12 catches plus five touchdowns. He averages 64.3 receiving yards per game.
- Duce Robinson is averaging 46.5 yards per game, racking up eight receptions (12 targets) for 186 yards and one touchdown.
- Solomon Byrd has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 2.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Jaylin Smith has collected 20 tackles and 3.0 TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Max Williams has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding eight tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
Colorado Statistical Leaders
- This season Shedeur Sanders has put up 1,410 passing yards (352.5 per game) while going 130-for-169 (76.9%) and throwing for 11 touchdowns with one interception.
- Dylan Edwards has rushed for a team-high 157 yards on 28 carries (39.3 yards per game) and one touchdown. He also has 169 receiving yards on 17 catches and three touchdowns.
- Anthony Hankerson has run for 82 yards on 22 carries (20.5 yards per game).
- This season Xavier Weaver has 34 receptions and leads the team with 461 yards (115.3 per game) while hauling in two touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has hauled in 27 catches for 243 yards (60.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Travis Hunter has collected 213 yards on 16 receptions, averaging 53.3 yards per game.
- This season Jordan Domineck leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Shilo Sanders has racked up 26 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Cam’Ron Silmon leads the team with two interceptions this season and has added 17 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!