NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 2
- City: San Diego, California
- Venue: Snapdragon Stadium
|Utah State||-2.5 (-113)||O 57.5 (+101)||-138|
|San Diego State||+2.5 (-107)||U 57.5 (-128)||+113|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Utah State Aggies (3-5) will play the San Diego State Aztecs (3-5). The Aggies are slight favorites (-2.5). The total for this one is set at 57.5 points.
In their last game, the Aggies were knocked off by the San Jose State Spartans 42-21. Their last time out, the Aztecs lost 6-0 to the Nevada Wolf Pack.
We’ve got all the info you need for this game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Utah State vs. San Diego State Key Stats
- Utah State, on average, is scoring 7.2 more points per game this season (35.3) than San Diego State is allowing (28.1).
- In games where Utah State scores more than 28.1 points, it is 3-2 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- San Diego State is 3-4 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 35.3 points.
- This year San Diego State puts up 14.4 fewer points per game (19.6) than Utah State surrenders (34.0).
- San Diego State is 0-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team scores more than 34.0 points.
Here are a few more important numbers from this season:
|Utah State||San Diego State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||451.1 (25)||316.4 (114)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||409.0 (101)||418.6 (106)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||163.8 (59)||145.6 (80)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||287.4 (22)||170.8 (115)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||17 (124)||13 (90)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||16 (13)||14 (24)|
Utah State vs. San Diego State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the contest of 57.5 is 2.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for Utah State (35.3 points per game) and San Diego State (19.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 4.6 fewer points than the 62.1 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2023.
- Utah State has won one game against the spread this season.
- San Diego State has a record of just 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- San Diego State has covered the spread once when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
|San Diego State||1-2-0||2-2-0||1-1||0-3|
Utah State Statistical Leaders
- Cooper Legas has posted 1,338 passing yards (167.3 YPG) with a 66% completion percentage (101-for-153) while registering 13 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Davon Booth has racked up a team-high 489 rushing yards (61.1 per game) and four scores.
- So far this season Rahsul Faison has run for 370 yards (46.3 per game), with three touchdowns.
- Jalen Royals has been targeted 58 times and has 43 catches, leading his team with 707 yards (88.4 ypg) while also scoring 10 touchdowns.
- Terrell Vaughn has chipped in with 643 yards, on 57 catches plus eight touchdowns. He puts up 80.4 receiving yards per game.
- Micah Davis is averaging 59.8 yards per game, racking up 25 receptions (38 targets) for 478 yards and five touchdowns.
- This season Paul Fitzgerald leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- MJ Tafisi’s 79 tackles and 5.0 TFL make him the team’s top tackler.
- This season Ike Larsen leads the team with three interceptions and has added 55 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
San Diego State Statistical Leaders
- Jalen Mayden has 1,334 passing yards (166.8 per game), six touchdowns and six interceptions. He also has 390 rushing yards on 88 carries with three touchdowns.
- Kenan Christon has run for 257 yards on 69 carries (32.1 yards per game).
- This year Mekhi Shaw has 17 receptions for a team-high 273 yards (34.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Mark Redman has hauled in 21 catches for 241 yards (30.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Brionne Penny has caught 21 passes on 28 targets for 233 yards, averaging 29.1 yards per game.
- Zyrus Fiaseu is the team leader in both sacks and tackles, putting up 3.0 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Cedarious Barfield has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 19 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended in eight games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!