NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Alamodome
|UTSA||-17.5 (-114)||O 48.5 (+122)||-1250|
|East Carolina||+17.5 (-106)||U 48.5 (-156)||+706|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the UTSA Roadrunners (4-3) will play the East Carolina Pirates (1-6). The Roadrunners are big favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -17.5). The predicted point total for the matchup is 48.5.
In their last outing, the Roadrunners won 36-10 over the Florida Atlantic Owls. The Pirates’ last game was a 10-7 loss to the Charlotte 49ers.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UTSA vs. East Carolina Key Stats
- UTSA, on average, scores 4.9 more points (29.0) than East Carolina allows (24.1).
- UTSA is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it scores more than 24.1 points.
- When the Pirates defense allows less than 29.0 points, East Carolina has accumulated a 1-2 overall record and a 0-1 record against the spread.
- This year East Carolina puts up 7.7 fewer points per game (17.4) than UTSA surrenders (25.1).
- East Carolina is 0-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team scores more than 25.1 points.
- UTSA has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when it allows less than 17.4 points.
Below are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||394.3 (82)||274.0 (132)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||371.1 (57)||329.3 (25)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||155.9 (66)||113.0 (113)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||238.4 (59)||161.0 (120)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (91)||10 (65)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (93)||11 (50)|
UTSA vs. East Carolina Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- UTSA averages 29.0 points per game against East Carolina’s 17.4, amounting to 2.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 48.5.
- The 49.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.7 more than the 48.5 total in this contest.
- UTSA has put together a 3-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- East Carolina has not won against the spread this season in four games with a spread.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UTSA Statistical Leaders
- Frank Harris has thrown for 1,193 yards (114-for-171), with nine touchdowns and five interceptions (170.4 YPG). He’s also run the football 39 times for 94 yards and one touchdown.
- Kevorian Barnes has run for a team-high 469 yards (67.0 YPG) and picked up four touchdowns.
- Robert Henry has 359 rushing yards on 53 attempts, and five touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has 51 receptions for a team-high 496 yards (70.9 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Tykee Ogle-Kellogg has chipped in with 19 receptions (on 32 targets) for 349 yards, scoring four touchdowns.
- Devin McCuin is averaging 46.6 yards per game, with 23 catches for 326 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Trey Moore leads the team with 9.0 sacks and has added 9.0 TFL and 28 tackles.
- This season Martavius French has racked up 37 tackles, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Nicktroy Fortune leads the team with one interception and has added 12 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one pass defended.
East Carolina Statistical Leaders
- Alex Flinn has 718 passing yards (102.6 per game) with a 50.3% completion percentage (72-for-143), throwing for two touchdowns with six interceptions.
- Rahjai Harris has taken 76 attempts for a team-leading 249 rushing yards (35.6 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Mason Garcia has 227 yards on 50 carries (32.4 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- This season Chase Sowell has 25 receptions and leads the team with 295 yards (42.1 per game).
- Jaylen Johnson has been targeted 48 times, and tacked on 236 yards (on 25 catches).
- Jsi Hatfield has caught 17 passes on 35 targets for 219 yards, averaging 31.3 yards per game.
- Chad Stephens has 1.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 4.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Julius Wood leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 44 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception over the current campaign.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!