NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- City: Denton, Texas
- Venue: Apogee Stadium
|UTSA||-7.5 (-101)||O 72.5 (+115)||-256|
|North Texas||+7.5 (-120)||U 72.5 (-147)||+203|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the UTSA Roadrunners (5-3) will face off against the North Texas Mean Green (3-5). The Roadrunners are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -7.5). An over/under of 72.5 points has been established for the matchup.
In their most recent game, the Roadrunners won 41-27 over the East Carolina Pirates. The Mean Green’s last game finished in a 45-42 loss to the Memphis Tigers.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
UTSA vs. North Texas Key Stats
- UTSA has averaged 6.1 fewer points per game this season (30.5) than North Texas has allowed (36.6).
- When it goes over what North Texas gives up this season (36.6 points per game), UTSA is 3-0 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When North Texas limits opposing offenses to fewer than 30.5 points, it is 1-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- North Texas averages 10.1 more points per game (35.5) than UTSA allows (25.4).
- North Texas is 3-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team records more than 25.4 points.
- This year UTSA is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it holds opponents to fewer than 35.5 points.
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||409.4 (57)||485.3 (10)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||370.5 (61)||474.3 (129)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||151.4 (73)||179.9 (37)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||258.0 (47)||305.4 (12)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||13 (90)||11 (66)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (93)||12 (54)|
UTSA vs. North Texas Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 66 points per game, 6.5 points fewer than the total of 72.5 for this matchup.
- The 62 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.5 fewer than the 72.5 total in this contest.
- UTSA is 3-4-0 ATS this season.
- North Texas has won four games against the spread this season, failing to cover zero times.
- UTSA has covered the spread twice this season (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- North Texas has won their only game this year when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
UTSA Statistical Leaders
- Frank Harris has 1,588 passing yards (198.5 per game) and a 66% completion percentage (134-for-203), heaving 13 touchdown passes and six interceptions. He also has 99 rushing yards on 47 attempts (with one touchdown).
- Kevorian Barnes has put up a team-leading 477 yards (59.6 per game) and tallied four touchdowns.
- So far this year Robert Henry has rushed for 376 yards (47.0 per game), with six touchdowns.
- Joshua Cephus has racked up 55 receptions for 679 yards, best on his team, and seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 77 times, and averages 84.9 receiving yards per game.
- Tykee Ogle-Kellogg has added 24 catches for 434 yards and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 38 times and puts up 54.3 receiving yards per game.
- Devin McCuin has caught 25 passes for 365 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 45.6 yards per game.
- Trey Moore has 12.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 12.0 TFL and 35 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Ken Robinson has collected 41 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
- Elliott Davison has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
North Texas Statistical Leaders
- Chandler Rogers has 2,173 passing yards (271.6 per game) and a 64.8% completion percentage, throwing 19 touchdown passes and one interception. He also has 124 rushing yards on 64 carries (with three touchdowns), averaging 15.5 yards per game.
- Ayo Adeyi has run for a team-high 611 yards on 81 carries (76.4 yards per game) and four touchdowns.
- Oscar Adaway III has 347 yards on 65 carries (43.4 yards per game), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Jay Maclin has hauled in 39 catches for 703 yards, best on his team, and 11 touchdowns. He averages 87.9 receiving yards per game.
- Roderic Burns’ stat line this year shows 36 catches for 432 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 54.0 receiving yards per game.
- Damon Ward Jr. is averaging 46.3 receiving yards per game, racking up 27 receptions (43 targets) for 370 yards and four touchdowns.
- This season Mazin Richards leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 6.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Jordan Brown has totaled 61 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack and leads the team in tackles.
- Phillip Hill has picked off two passes to lead the team while adding 26 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!