NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: The CW
- City: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Venue: Scott Stadium
|Virginia||-2.5 (-109)||O 56.5 (+115)||-135|
|Georgia Tech||+2.5 (-111)||U 56.5 (-147)||+110|
The Virginia Cavaliers (2-6) are small favorites (-2.5) versus the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (4-4) in a battle of two conference rivals. An over/under of 56.5 points has been set for the matchup.
The Cavaliers were knocked off by the Miami Hurricanes 29-26 in their last outing. Their last time out, the Yellow Jackets won 46-42 over the North Carolina Tar Heels.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Virginia vs. Georgia Tech Key Stats
- Virginia’s average points scored this season, 23.9, is 7.9 fewer than the 31.8 Georgia Tech is giving up.
- When Georgia Tech limits opposing offenses to less than 23.9 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- This season Georgia Tech racks up just 0.9 more points per game (31.8) than Virginia gives up (30.9).
- Georgia Tech is 1-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it records more than 30.9 points.
- Virginia has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall when it allows less than 31.8 points.
Below are a few more need-to-know numbers from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||363.3 (92)||459.3 (19)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||380.6 (69)||466.5 (126)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||120.4 (105)||191.5 (23)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||242.9 (57)||267.8 (40)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||13 (90)||14 (103)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||10 (78)||14 (24)|
Virginia vs. Georgia Tech Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 55.7 points per game, 0.8 points fewer than the point total of 56.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 62.7 points per game, 6.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Virginia is 5-1-0 ATS this season.
- Georgia Tech has put together a 3-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread three times this year (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Virginia Statistical Leaders
- Tony Muskett has put up 1,020 passing yards (127.5 per game) with a 63.4% completion percentage (92-for-145) while registering six touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Perris Jones has picked up a team-high 360 rushing yards (45.0 per game) plus two touchdowns.
- Kobe Pace has 266 rushing yards on 80 carries, and one touchdown.
- Malik Washington has 68 catches (on 91 targets) and leads the team with 935 receiving yards (116.9 per game) while hauling in six touchdowns.
- Malachi Fields has been targeted 62 times and tacked on 498 yards (on 39 catches) plus two touchdowns.
- Sackett Wood Jr. has caught seven passes on 11 targets for 123 yards.
- This season Kameron Butler leads the team with 3.0 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Jonas Sanker has collected 68 tackles and 1.0 TFL, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Sam Westfall has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 11 tackles and one pass defended in eight games this season.
Georgia Tech Statistical Leaders
- Haynes King has thrown for 2,122 yards while completing 61.7% of his passes, with 21 touchdowns and 10 interceptions (265.3 yards per game). He also has 69 carries for 462 yards and three touchdowns.
- Jamal Haynes has taken 98 carries for a team-leading 545 rushing yards (68.1 per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He’s also caught 14 passes for 125 yards (15.6 receiving yards per game).
- Eric Singleton Jr. has been targeted 47 times and has 28 catches, leading his team with 472 yards (59.0 per game) while hauling in five touchdowns.
- Malik Rutherford has added 416 yards on 34 catches and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 49 times and averages 52.0 receiving yards.
- Christian Leary has caught 19 passes on 31 targets for 262 yards and two touchdowns.
- This season Kyle Kennard leads the team with 5.0 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL, 36 tackles, and one interception.
- Clayton Powell-Lee’s 47 tackles and one interception mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Jaylon King has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 38 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!