NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
|Washington State||-6.5 (-105)||O 51.5 (-111)||-227|
|Arizona State||+6.5 (-116)||U 51.5 (-114)||+181|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Washington State Cougars (4-3) will play the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-6). The Cougars are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -6.5). The expected point total for the game is 51.5.
The Cougars head into this matchup after a 38-24 loss to the Oregon Ducks in their last game. The Sun Devils’ most recent game finished in a 15-7 loss to the Washington Huskies.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Washington State vs. Arizona State Key Stats
- Washington State has put an average of 32.9 points per game on the board this season, 6.5 more than the 26.4 Arizona State has surrendered.
- In games where Washington State scores more than 26.4 points, it is 4-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Arizona State limits opposing offenses to fewer than 32.9 points, it is 1-5 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Arizona State averages 17.0 points per game, 12.9 fewer than Washington State gives up (29.9).
Below are a few more important stats from this season:
|Washington State||Arizona State|
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||439.9 (40)||342.0 (109)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||436.9 (106)||332.0 (29)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||88.6 (127)||92.4 (124)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||351.3 (2)||249.6 (47)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (91)||14 (116)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (93)||4 (127)|
Washington State vs. Arizona State Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 49.9 points per game, 1.6 points fewer than the over/under of 51.5 for this contest.
- The 56.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.8 more than the 51.5 over/under in this contest.
- Washington State has won two games against the spread this season.
- Arizona State has won four games against the spread this season, failing to cover zero times.
- Washington State has not covered the spread this season (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Arizona State has won each of its three games this year when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Washington State Statistical Leaders
- Cameron Ward has 2,221 passing yards (317.3 per game) and a 69.8% completion percentage (180-for-258), tossing 15 touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 131 rushing yards on 67 attempts (with three touchdowns).
- Nakia Watson has taken 59 carries for a team-leading 173 rushing yards (24.7 per game) and four touchdowns. He’s also caught 15 passes for 189 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- Dylan Paine has rushed for 131 yards (18.7 per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Kyle Willams has 38 receptions for a team-high 550 yards (78.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Lincoln Victor has 44 catches for 522 yards (74.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Josh Kelly is averaging 61.9 yards per game, racking up 32 receptions (49 targets) for 433 yards and five touchdowns.
- Brennan Jackson has 3.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 3.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Over his current campaign, Sam Lockett III has 30 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
Arizona State Statistical Leaders
- Trenton Bourguet has 922 passing yards (131.7 per game) with a 62.1% completion percentage (90-for-145), throwing for one touchdown with three interceptions.
- Cameron Skattebo has rushed for a team-leading 418 yards on 104 attempts (59.7 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns. He also averages 38.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 19 passes for 270 yards and one touchdown.
- DeCarlos Brooks has run for 153 yards on 31 carries (21.9 yards per game).
- Elijhah Badger has hauled in 41 catches for 472 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 67.4 receiving yards per game.
- Xavier Guillory has caught 21 passes on 43 targets for 226 yards and one touchdown, averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- Prince Dorbah has notched a team-leading 6.0 sacks, while adding 6.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Chris Edmonds has racked up 23 tackles and leads the team in tackles.
- In terms of picks, Shamari Simmons leads the team with one interception this season and has added 19 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!