NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- City: Pullman, Washington
- Venue: Martin Stadium
|Washington State||-13.5 (-113)||O 59.5 (-119)||-555|
|Stanford||+13.5 (-107)||U 59.5 (-106)||+394|
In a matchup of two conference rivals, the Washington State Cougars (4-4) will meet the Stanford Cardinal (2-6). The Cougars are big favorites (-13.5). The expected point total for the game is 59.5.
In their most recent outing, the Cougars were defeated by the Arizona State Sun Devils 38-27. The Cardinal are coming off of a 42-33 loss to the Washington Huskies.
We’ve collected all the details you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Washington State vs. Stanford Key Stats
- Washington State’s average points scored this season, 32.1, is 5.4 fewer than the 37.5 Stanford is giving up.
- In games where Washington State scores more than 37.5 points, it is 3-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- When Stanford limits opposing offenses to fewer than 32.1 points, it is 1-2 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- Stanford puts up 8.1 fewer points per game (22.8) than Washington State gives up (30.9).
- Stanford is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it records more than 30.9 points.
- When Washington State surrenders fewer than 22.8 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||435.3 (40)||379.0 (80)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||445.9 (120)||465.1 (125)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||88.5 (127)||128.0 (100)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||346.8 (2)||251.0 (51)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (79)||7 (14)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (107)||5 (126)|
Washington State vs. Stanford Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- The total for the matchup of 59.5 is 4.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for Washington State (32.1 points per game) and Stanford (22.8 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 8.9 fewer points than the 68.4 these two teams combine to allow per game.
- Washington State has won two games against the spread this season.
- Stanford has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- Stanford has covered the spread twice this year (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Washington State Statistical Leaders
- Cameron Ward has 2,536 passing yards (317.0 YPG) and a 69.8% completion percentage (215-for-308) while throwing 16 touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 166 yards on the ground on 79 attempts (plus five touchdowns), averaging 20.8 YPG.
- Nakia Watson has taken 66 carries for a team-leading 203 rushing yards (25.4 per game) and four touchdowns. He’s also caught 18 passes for 199 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- Kyle Willams has grabbed 46 passes for a team-high 627 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 78.4 receiving yards per game.
- Lincoln Victor has 53 catches for 573 yards (71.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Josh Kelly has 475 receiving yards on 34 receptions (55 targets), with five touchdowns, averaging 59.4 yards per game.
- Brennan Jackson has registered a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Sam Lockett III leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 36 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions over the course of the current campaign.
Stanford Statistical Leaders
- Ashton Daniels has thrown for 1,592 yards while completing 60.5% of his passes, with nine touchdowns and three interceptions (199.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 68 times for 173 yards and two touchdowns.
- Casey Filkins has 38 attempts for a team-high 215 rushing yards (26.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- So far this year E.J. Smith has rushed for 192 yards on 40 carries (24.0 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- Elic Ayomanor has been targeted 69 times and has 45 catches, leading his team with 737 yards (92.1 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Tiger Bachmeier has also tacked on 30 catches for 315 yards and one touchdown this season. He has been targeted 44 times, and puts up 39.4 receiving yards.
- Benjamin Yurosek has 239 receiving yards on 16 receptions (26 targets), with one touchdown.
- This season David Bailey leads the team with 5.0 sacks and has added 6.0 TFL and 19 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Alaka’i Gilman has totaled 42 tackles and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Scotty Edwards has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 26 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!