NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 14, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium
|Washington||-2.5 (-120)||O 67.5 (-113)||-149|
|Oregon||+2.5 (-101)||U 67.5 (-112)||+122|
The No. 7 Washington Huskies (5-0) carry the third-ranked scoring offense in the country into a contest versus the No. 8 Oregon Ducks (5-0), with the No. 5 scoring D, on Saturday, October 14, 2023. The Huskies are only 2.5-point favorites. The over/under for this one is set at 67.5 points.
The Huskies took on the Arizona Wildcats in their most recent game, winning 31-24. Last time out, the Ducks won 42-6 over the Stanford Cardinal.
We’ve compiled all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Washington vs. Oregon Key Stats
- Washington has put an average of 46.0 points per game on the board this season, 34.2 more than the 11.8 Oregon has surrendered.
- In games where Washington scores more than 11.8 points, it is 5-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When the Ducks defense allows less than 46.0 points, Oregon has put together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
- This season Oregon averages 33.2 more points per game (51.6) than Washington surrenders (18.4).
- When Oregon puts up more than 18.4 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- This year Washington is 3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 51.6 points.
Here are a few more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||569.4 (10)||557.8 (14)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||365.0 (40)||255.6 (4)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||123.0 (104)||223.8 (9)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||446.4 (1)||334.0 (10)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||5 (16)||1 (1)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||8 (58)||6 (96)|
Washington vs. Oregon Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Together, the two teams combine for 97.6 points per game, 30.1 points more than the over/under of 67.5 for this matchup.
- The 30.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 37.3 fewer than the 67.5 over/under in this contest.
- Washington is 3-1-0 ATS this season.
- Oregon has won four games against the spread this year, failing to cover zero times.
- Washington has an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s take a look at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Washington Statistical Leaders
- Michael Penix Jr. has registered 1,999 passing yards (399.8 per game) while completing 133 of 178 throws (74.7%), with 16 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Dillon Johnson has taken 41 attempts for a team-high 240 rushing yards (48.0 YPG) and four touchdowns. He’s also caught nine passes for 77 yards .
- Will Nixon has rushed for 129 yards (25.8 YPG), with one touchdown on the ground.
- Rome Odunze has 32 catches (44 targets) and paces his team with 608 receiving yards (121.6 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- Ja’Lynn Polk has also added 468 yards, on 26 catches plus four touchdowns. He averages 93.6 receiving yards per game.
- Jalen McMillan has caught 20 passes for 311 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 62.2 yards per game.
- Zion Tupuola-Fetui has 2.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 2.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- Dominique Hampton has totaled 34 tackles and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Kamren Fabiculanan has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 10 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended.
Oregon Statistical Leaders
- This season, Bo Nix has recorded 1,459 passing yards (291.8 per game) while completing 131 of 163 passes (80.4%), with 15 touchdowns and one interception. He has added 87 rushing yards on 19 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 17.4 yards per game.
- Mar’Keise Irving has taken 50 attempts for a team-leading 393 rushing yards (78.6 per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He’s also caught 18 passes for 137 yards (27.4 receiving yards per game).
- So far this year Jordan James has run for 297 yards on 34 carries (59.4 yards per game), with seven touchdowns.
- This season Troy Franklin has 32 catches for a team-high 535 yards (107.0 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Gary Bryant Jr.’s stat line this year reveals 19 catches for 244 yards and two touchdowns. He averages 48.8 receiving yards per game.
- Tez Johnson has caught 15 passes on 22 targets for 203 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 40.6 yards per game.
- Jordan Burch has collected a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 14 tackles.
- Tysheem Johnson has totaled 25 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack, and he’s tops on his team in tackles.
- Khyree Jackson has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 14 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and two passes defended.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!