NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- City: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
|Washington||-4.5 (-105)||O 74.5 (-147)||-178|
|USC||+4.5 (-116)||U 74.5 (+115)||+145|
The No. 5 Washington Huskies (8-0), with college football’s first-ranked pass offense, play the No. 24 USC Trojans (7-2) and their seventh-ranked air attack on Saturday, November 4, 2023. The Huskies are 4.5-point favorites. An over/under of 74.5 points has been established for the matchup.
The Huskies head into this matchup following a 42-33 win over the Stanford Cardinal in their most recent game. The Trojans’ last game was a 50-49 win over the California Golden Bears.
We’ve collected all the info you need for this game ahead—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Washington vs. USC Key Stats
- Washington, on average, is scoring 7.8 more points per game this season (40.4) than USC is allowing (32.6).
- When it exceeds what USC gives up this season (32.6 points per game), Washington is 6-0 and 3-2 against the spread.
- USC is 4-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread when it allows fewer than 40.4 points.
- This season USC scores 25.3 more points per game (45.9) than Washington allows (20.6).
- USC is 2-5 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when it scores more than 20.6 points.
- This year Washington is 3-4 against the spread and 8-0 overall when it holds opponents to less than 45.9 points.
Here are some more important stats from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||501.3 (6)||482.2 (2)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||400.8 (92)||420.9 (128)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||102.3 (119)||153.9 (69)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||399.0 (1)||328.3 (7)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||11 (66)||11 (66)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (93)||13 (33)|
Washington vs. USC Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Washington averages 40.4 points per game against USC’s 45.9, totaling 11.8 points over the game’s point total of 74.5.
- The 53.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 21.3 fewer than the 74.5 over/under in this contest.
- Washington has covered three times in eight games with a spread this season.
- USC has won just two games against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, Washington has an ATS record of 3-3.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a look at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Washington Statistical Leaders
- Michael Penix Jr. has put up 2,945 passing yards (368.1 YPG) with a 68.8% completion percentage (203-for-295) while registering 24 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Dillon Johnson has taken 87 carries for a team-high 430 rushing yards (53.8 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Will Nixon has 153 rushing yards on 23 attempts, and one touchdown.
- Rome Odunze has 51 receptions for a team-high 907 yards (113.4 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- Ja’Lynn Polk has been targeted 68 times and tacked on 836 yards (on 46 catches) plus seven touchdowns.
- Jalen McMillan has 311 receiving yards on 20 receptions (26 targets), with three touchdowns, averaging 38.9 yards per game.
- This season Bralen Trice leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Edefuan Ulofoshio’s 50 tackles, 3.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Mishael Powell has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 18 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended in eight games this season.
USC Statistical Leaders
- This season Caleb Williams has put up 2,646 passing yards (294.0 per game) while going 189-for-278 (68%) and throwing for 25 touchdowns with four interceptions. He has added 130 rushing yards on 74 carries with nine touchdowns.
- MarShawn Lloyd has rushed for a team-leading 766 yards on 99 carries (85.1 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns. He also averages 17.4 receiving yards per game, grabbing 10 passes for 157 yards.
- Austin Jones has run for 258 yards on 50 carries (28.7 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground.
- Tahj Washington has 35 catches (47 targets) and paces his team with 711 receiving yards (79.0 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Brenden Rice has added 519 yards on 30 catches and nine touchdowns. He has been targeted 44 times and averages 57.7 receiving yards.
- Mario Williams is averaging 28.8 yards per game, with 24 catches for 259 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Jamil Muhammad leads the team with 6.0 sacks and has added 7.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Mason Cobb’s 52 tackles and 5.0 TFL make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Calen Bullock has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 38 tackles and two passes defended in nine games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!