NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, November 4, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- City: Bloomington, Indiana
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Bloomington, IN)
|Wisconsin||-9.5 (-107)||O 44.5 (-109)||-370|
|Indiana||+9.5 (-113)||U 44.5 (-116)||+281|
In a battle of two conference rivals, the Wisconsin Badgers (5-3) will meet the Indiana Hoosiers (2-6). The Badgers are solid favorites, expected to win by at least a touchdown (currently -9.5). The expected point total for the matchup is set at 44.5.
In their most recent outing, the Badgers lost 24-10 to the Ohio State Buckeyes. The Hoosiers’ last game was a 33-24 loss to the Penn State Nittany Lions.
We’ve collected all the info you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Wisconsin vs. Indiana Key Stats
- Wisconsin has averaged 5.0 fewer points per game this season (24.8) than Indiana has allowed (29.8).
- In games where Wisconsin scores more than 29.8 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Indiana limits opposing offenses to fewer than 24.8 points, it is 1-2 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Indiana scores 18.6 points per game, comparable to the 19.0 Wisconsin gives up.
- Indiana is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it records more than 19.0 points.
- Wisconsin has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when it gives up less than 18.6 points.
Here are some more important figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||378.8 (81)||316.4 (114)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||342.6 (44)||363.1 (56)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||168.5 (51)||109.5 (112)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||210.3 (90)||206.9 (97)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||12 (79)||12 (79)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||13 (33)||7 (113)|
Wisconsin vs. Indiana Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Wisconsin averages 24.8 points per game against Indiana’s 18.6, totaling 1.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 44.5.
- The 48.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.3 more than the 44.5 over/under in this contest.
- Wisconsin has put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Indiana has put together a 3-3-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Wisconsin has been favored by 9.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Indiana has covered the spread three times this year (3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s snag a glance at how both teams have fared against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Wisconsin Statistical Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has put up 1,128 passing yards (141.0 YPG) with a 63.7% completion percentage (114-for-179) while throwing three touchdowns and three interceptions. He also has 161 rushing yards via 51 attempts and four rushing touchdowns.
- Braelon Allen has churned out a team-best 754 rushing yards (94.3 per game) and eight scores.
- Chez Mellusi has 306 rushing yards on 51 attempts, and four touchdowns.
- Will Pauling has 41 catches (on 62 targets) and leads the team with 449 receiving yards (56.1 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Chimere Dike has also chipped in with 16 catches for 282 yards and one touchdown. He has been targeted 33 times and averages 35.3 receiving yards per game.
- Bryson Green has totaled 264 yards on 19 receptions, averaging 33.0 yards per game.
- Darryl Peterson has notched a team-leading 4.5 sacks, while adding 6.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Hunter Wohler’s 53 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Ricardo Hallman has a team-high five interceptions and has tacked on 14 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and five passes defended in eight games this season.
Indiana Statistical Leaders
- Tayven Jackson has 914 passing yards (114.3 per game) and a 60.9% completion percentage, throwing two touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- Jaylin Lucas has run for a team-high 242 yards on 56 attempts (30.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 212 receiving yards on 29 catches and two touchdowns.
- So far this season Christian Turner has run for 227 yards on 52 carries (28.4 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- Donaven McCulley has racked up 24 receptions for 320 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 40.0 receiving yards per game.
- Cam Camper has added 17 receptions (on 27 targets) for 285 yards and one touchdown.
- Omar Cooper Jr. is averaging 31.9 receiving yards per game, racking up 17 receptions (30 targets) for 255 yards and two touchdowns.
- Lanell Carr has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 6.0 TFL and 22 tackles.
- Aaron Casey’s 62 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 3.5 sacks mean he’s the team’s tackle leader.
- Phillip Dunnam has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 35 tackles and three passes defended in eight games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!