NCAA betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: Peacock
- City: Madison, Wisconsin
- Venue: Camp Randall Stadium
|Wisconsin||-12.5 (-112)||O 46.5 (-117)||-555|
|Rutgers||+12.5 (-108)||U 46.5 (-107)||+394|
The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (4-1) and their 24th-ranked run defense will visit the Wisconsin Badgers (3-1) featuring the 22nd-ranked run offense on Saturday, October 7, 2023. The Scarlet Knights are 12.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 46.5 points has been set for the matchup.
The Badgers faced the Purdue Boilermakers in their most recent outing, winning 38-17. Last time out, the Scarlet Knights took down the Wagner Seahawks 52-3.
We’ve compiled all the details you need for the upcoming game below—from betting trends to key stats and more.
Wisconsin vs. Rutgers Key Stats
- Wisconsin has scored 33.3 points per game this season, 20.5 more than Rutgers has given up.
- When it goes over what Rutgers gives up this season (12.8 points per game), Wisconsin is 3-1 and 2-1 against the spread.
- When the Scarlet Knights defense allows less than 33.3 points, Rutgers has put together a 4-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
- Rutgers puts up 11.0 more points per game (30.8) than Wisconsin allows (19.8).
- Rutgers is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team scores more than 19.8 points.
- When Wisconsin allows less than 30.8 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Here are a few more need-to-know figures from this season:
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||427.5 (98)||346.6 (93)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||374.8 (29)||267.8 (13)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||201.5 (22)||195.4 (27)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||226.0 (77)||151.2 (123)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||6 (49)||3 (5)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||9 (22)||6 (76)|
Wisconsin vs. Rutgers Betting the Spread & Over/Under
- Wisconsin averages 33.3 points per game against Rutgers’ 30.8, totaling 17.6 points over the matchup’s over/under of 46.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 32.6 points per game, 13.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- Wisconsin has won two games against the spread this season.
- Rutgers has compiled a 3-1-0 ATS record so far this season.
- Wisconsin has been favored by 12.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Rutgers has not covered the spread when an underdog by 12.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Spread Prediction: NA
- Over/Under Prediction: NA
Let’s grab a peek at how both teams have matched up against the spread, over/under, and moneyline this season:
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Wisconsin Statistical Leaders
- Tanner Mordecai has 877 passing yards (219.3 per game) and a 66.4% completion percentage (85-for-128), heaving two touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 103 rushing yards on 36 attempts (with four touchdowns).
- Braelon Allen has racked up a team-high 371 rushing yards (92.8 per game) plus six touchdowns.
- So far this season Chez Mellusi has rushed for 306 yards (76.5 per game), with four touchdowns.
- Chimere Dike has racked up 11 catches for 228 yards, best on his team, and one touchdown. He has been targeted 18 times, and averages 57.0 receiving yards per game.
- Will Pauling has been targeted 19 times and chipped in with 175 yards (on 14 catches).
- Skyler Bell has caught 14 passes on 18 targets for 113 yards and one touchdown.
- James Thompson Jr. has registered a team-leading 3.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Hunter Wohler has racked up 31 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Ricardo Hallman has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on eight tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended in four games this season.
Rutgers Statistical Leaders
- Gavin Wimsatt has 733 passing yards (146.6 per game), five touchdowns and one interception. He also has 187 rushing yards on 41 carries with four touchdowns.
- Kyle Monangai has rushed for a team-leading 471 yards on 88 attempts (94.2 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns.
- JaQuae Jackson has hauled in 12 passes for a team-high 207 yards. He has been targeted 24 times, and averages 41.4 yards per game.
- Christian Dremel has also tacked on 14 catches for 195 yards and three touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 25 times, and averages 39.0 receiving yards.
- Isaiah Washington is averaging 19.6 receiving yards per game, racking up 10 receptions (19 targets) for 98 yards.
- This season Tyreem Powell has team-high numbers in both sacks and tackles, collecting 3.0 sacks, 2.0 TFL and 37 tackles.
- Robert Longerbeam has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 12 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one pass defended in five games this season.
ClutchBet is Iowa and Colorado’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NCAA game bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa or Colorado team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!