NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Santa Clara, California
- Venue: Levi’s Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Arizona Cardinals (1-2) visit a streaking San Francisco 49ers (3-0) squad on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at Levi’s Stadium. The 49ers have won three games in a row.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
49ers vs. Cardinals Key Stats
- The 49ers’ 17 games last season went over this contest’s total of 43.5 points nine times.
- The Cardinals combined with their opponent to score more than 43.5 points in nine of 17 games last season.
- The teams combined to score 46.5 points per game last season, 3.0 more points than the total for this matchup.
- Combined, these teams gave up 42.7 points per contest last year, 0.8 fewer points than the over/under for this game.
- 49ers outings last season had an average total of 42.2, 1.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- The average over/under for Cardinals matchups last year was 45.3, 1.8 more points than this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
49ers vs. Cardinals Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The 49ers won 81.2% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (13-3).
- The 49ers went 11-6-0 ATS last season.
- The 49ers won their only game last season when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- 49ers games went over the point total nine out of 17 times last season.
- Last season, the Cardinals won three out of the 14 games, or 21.4%, in which they were the underdog.
- The Cardinals won eight games against the spread last year, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Cardinals did not cover the spread last year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- The Cardinals and their opponent combined to hit the over 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Spread Prediction: Arizona (+13.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (43.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!