NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Deebo Samuel (player props available) and his San Francisco 49ers teammates take the field against the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC Championship round of the 2022 NFL playoffs at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday.
With prop bets available on Samuel for this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help bettors find the best wagers to make in this contest.
Deebo Samuel: 49ers vs. Eagles Game Info
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM
Deebo Samuel: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 55 (+100)
- Samuel has 56 grabs for 632 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted on 94 occasions, and has put up 48.6 yards per contest.
- Compared to his prop total on Sunday, Samuel’s 48.6 receiving yards average is 6.4 yards fewer.
- Samuel, in 40.0% of his opportunities this year (six of 15), has recorded more than 55 receiving yards.
- Samuel has an average receiving yards prop total of 54 yards per contest. However, he accumulates 5.4 fewer yards per game than that, on average.
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on 49ers vs Eagles, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Deebo Samuel Recent Performances
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Cowboys||1/22/2023||Divisional||7 TAR / 4 REC / 45 YDS / 0 TDs||4 ATT / 11 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||1/14/2023||Wild Card||9 TAR / 6 REC / 133 YDS / 1 TD||3 ATT / 32 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||1/8/2023||Week 18||3 TAR / 2 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs||1 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Buccaneers||12/11/2022||Week 14||5 TAR / 4 REC / 43 YDS / 0 TDs||4 ATT / 21 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Dolphins||12/4/2022||Week 13||10 TAR / 6 REC / 58 YDS / 0 TDs||4 ATT / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
Eagles Defensive Ranks
- The Eagles’ pass defense is the best in the NFL, giving up 179.7 yards per game.
- At 1.3 passing TDs given up per game, the Eagles’ defense is 11th in the NFL.
- The Eagles have 17 interceptions, fourth in the NFL.
- Against the run, the Eagles are 16th in the league, allowing 121.6 yards per game.
- The Eagles have conceded 15 rushing TDs, 17th in the league.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!