NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL playoff action in the NFC Championship Game will give sports bettors the ability to wager on Jauan Jennings’ prop bet options when the San Francisco 49ers and match up against the Philadelphia Eagles at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday.
Jauan Jennings: 49ers vs. Eagles Game Info
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM
Jauan Jennings: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 25.0 (+105)
- Jennings has grabbed 35 balls (on 56 targets) for 416 yards (26.0 per game) and one score.
- Jennings is averaging 26.0 receiving yards per game. That’s 1.0 more yards than the over/under of 25.0 set for Sunday.
- Jennings, in 50.0% of his games this year (nine out of 18), has accumulated over 25.0 receiving yards.
- Jennings has accumulated 3.7 more receiving yards per game (26.0) than his average over/under (22.3).
Jauan Jennings Recent Performances
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Eagles Defensive Ranks
- The Eagles’ pass defense is the best in the NFL, surrendering 179.7 yards per game.
- The Eagles have given up 22 passing TDs (1.3 per game), 11th in the league.
- Opposing QBs have thrown 17 INTs when facing the Eagles (one per game). The Eagles’ defense is fourth in the league in that category.
- Jennings will go up against a Eagles defense that is giving up 121.6 rushing yards per game, 16th in the NFL.
- This season the Eagles have conceded 15 rushing TDs, 17th in the league.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!