NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Inglewood, California
- Venue: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The San Francisco 49ers (1-0) and the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) square off on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at SoFi Stadium in a battle of NFC West opponents.
Week 2 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
LB Dre Greenlaw: Unknown (Groin), TE George Kittle: Unknown (Groin)
OT Joseph Noteboom: Unknown (Ankle), DB Ahkello Witherspoon: Unknown (Hip)
49ers vs. Rams Key Stats
- The 49ers and their opponents combined to score more than 45 points in nine of 17 games last season.
- The Rams and their opponents combined to score more than 45 points in five of 17 games last season.
- The teams combined to score 44.6 points per game last season, 0.4 fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- These two teams gave up a combined 38.9 points per game last year, 6.1 fewer points than the over/under for this contest.
- The 49ers had an average total of 42.2 in their matchups last season, 2.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- The Rams had a 42.3-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
49ers vs. Rams Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The 49ers finished with a 13-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 81.2% of those games).
- The 49ers compiled an 11-6-0 ATS record last year.
- The 49ers were favored by 8 points or more six times last season, and covered the spread in five of those matchups.
- 49ers games hit the over nine out of 17 times last season.
- The Rams were underdogs 12 times last season and won twice.
- The Rams won six games against the spread last year, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- The Rams were an underdog by 8 points or more last year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Last year, six Rams games went over the point total.
- Spread Prediction: Los Angeles (+8)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (45)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!