NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Saturday, January 14, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Santa Clara, California
- Venue: Levi’s Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The San Francisco 49ers (13-4) host the Seattle Seahawks (9-8) at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round of the NFL Playoffs on Saturday, January 14, 2023.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
49ers: RB Christian McCaffrey: Unknown (Knee), QB Jimmy Garoppolo: Unknown (Foot), LB Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles: Unknown (Neck), OL Aaron Banks: Unknown (Ankle), DL Arik Armstead: Unknown (Foot), CB Ambry Thomas: Unknown (Ankle), DT Javon Kinlaw: Unknown (Knee), DT Kevin Givens: Unknown (Knee), LB Dre Greenlaw: Unknown (Back)
Seahawks: DE Shelby Harris: Unknown (Knee), SS Ryan Neal: Unknown (Knee), OG Damien Lewis: Unknown (Ankle), CB Xavier Crawford: Unknown (Hamstring), OG Gabe Jackson: Unknown (Nir – rest), OG Phil Haynes: Unknown (Ankle), WR Tyler Lockett: Unknown (Shin), LB Bruce Irvin: Unknown (Pectoral), CB Tariq Woolen: Unknown (Ankle)
49ers vs. Seahawks Key Stats
- In eight games this season, the 49ers and their opponent have combined for more than 42.5 points.
- Seahawks games have gone over 42.5 points on eight occasions this year.
- The 49ers and Seahawks combine to average 50.4 points per contest, which is 7.9 more than the total for this game.
- The over/under for this game is set at 42.5 points, 2.6 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- The over/under for this game is 42.5 points, 0.3 more than the average point total for 49ers games this season.
- The average total for Seahawks games is 45.4 points, 2.9 more than this game’s over/under.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
- The 49ers have won 81.2% of the time they have played as moneyline favorites (13-3).
- The 49ers have 11 wins in 17 games versus the spread this year.
- The 49ers have been favored by 9.5 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- 49ers games this year have gone over the point total in 52.9% of opportunities (nine times in 17 games with a set point total).
- This season, the Seahawks have won six out of the 11 games, or 54.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- The Seahawks are 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have been underdogs by 9.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- Seahawks games this year have eclipsed the over/under at a 47.1% rate (eight times in 17 games with a set point total).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!