NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Acrisure Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The San Francisco 49ers (0-0) hit the road to meet the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) at Acrisure Stadium on Sunday, September 10, 2023.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
RB Jordan Mason: Unknown (Foot), WR Ray-Ray McCloud: Unknown (Wrist), QB Brock Purdy: Unknown (Elbow), OT Trent Williams: Unknown (Nir – rest), OL Jon Feliciano: Unknown (Illness), CB Charvarius Ward: Unknown (Heel), DL Nick Bosa: Unknown (Nir – rest), S Talanoa Hufanga: Unknown (Knee), LB Oren Burks: Unknown (Knee), S Tashaun Gipson: Unknown (Back), TE George Kittle: Unknown (Groin), S George Odum: Unknown (Shoulder), K Jake Moody: Unknown (Quad)
DT Cameron Heyward: Unknown (Nir – rest), DT Larry Ogunjobi: Unknown (Foot)
49ers vs. Steelers Key Stats
- The 49ers’ 17 games last season went over this contest’s total of 41.5 points 11 times.
- The Steelers played six games last season that ended with a point total above 41.5 points.
- The teams combined to score 44.6 points per game last season, 3.1 more points than the total for this matchup.
- Combined, these teams surrendered 36.7 points per contest last year, 4.8 fewer points than the over/under for this game.
- 49ers matchups last season had an average total of 42.2, 0.7 more points than this game’s over/under.
- The average over/under for Steelers contests last year was 40.6, 0.9 fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
49ers vs. Steelers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The 49ers won 13 of the 16 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (81.2%).
- The 49ers went 11-6-0 ATS last season.
- The 49ers had an ATS record of 12-4 when playing as at least 2-point favorites last season.
- Last season, nine of the 49ers’ games hit the over.
- Last season, the Steelers won five out of the 11 games, or 45.5%, in which they were the underdog.
- The Steelers compiled a 10-6-1 ATS record last season.
- When playing as at least 2-point underdogs last year, the Steelers had an ATS record of 5-4-1.
- Last season, seven Steelers games went over the point total.
- Spread Prediction: San Francisco (-2)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (41.5)
49ers Player Prop Bets
Brock Purdy to throw for 225.0+ yards (+105)
- Last year Purdy put together 1,374 yards (152.7 per game), a 67.1% completion percentage, 13 touchdowns, and four interceptions.
Christian McCaffrey to run for 70.0+ yards (+110)
- Last season McCaffrey went to work rushing, for 1,139 yards on 244 attempts (67 yards per game) with eight touchdowns. McCaffrey also collected 85 catches for 741 yards and five TDs.
Brandon Aiyuk to have 50.0+ yards receiving (+100)
- In the previous season, Aiyuk grabbed 78 passes (on 114 targets) for 1,015 yards (59.7 per game). He also found the end zone eight times.
Steelers Player Prop Bets
Kenny Pickett to throw for 225.0+ yards (+110)
- Pickett threw for an average of 184.9 yards passing per game and completed seven touchdowns last season. In addition, he added 18.2 yards on the ground per game with three rushing touchdowns.
McCaffrey to run for 70.0+ yards (+110)
- Najee Harris racked up seven rushing touchdowns on 60.8 yards per game last season.
Diontae Johnson to have 50.0+ yards receiving (-125)
- Johnson put together the 127th-ranked fantasy season (46th among WRs) last season. He totaled 94.7 fantasy points (5.6 per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!