NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bettors can place wagers on A.J. Brown’s prop bet options when he and the Philadelphia Eagles take the field against the New England Patriots at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2023 NFL season.
A.J. Brown: Eagles vs. Patriots Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
A.J. Brown: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (-105)
- Brown was the best receiver among the current Eagles last season, amassing 88 receptions for 1,496 yards and 11 scores. He saw 145 targets and averaged 88 receiving yards per game.
- Brown’s 88 receiving yards per game average from last season is 18.0 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (70.0).
- In 52.9% of his games last season (nine of 17), Brown had put up more than 70.0 receiving yards.
- A year ago, Brown averaged 88 receiving yards per game, which is 13.9 more yards than his average prop bet over/under from last season (74.1).
Patriots Defensive Ranks
- The 216.5 yards per game allowed by the Patriots through the air last season made them the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- The Patriots’ pass defense ranked 27th in the NFL last year (28 passing TDs conceded).
- A season ago, the Patriots ranked third in the NFL with 19 picks.
- By giving up 105.5 yards per game on the ground last year, the Patriots were the NFL’s sixth-ranked run defense.
- The Patriots allowed seven rushing touchdowns a season ago. That mark ranked first in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!