NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 2 of the NFL season features A.J. Brown and the Philadelphia Eagles hitting the field against the Minnesota Vikings at 8:15 PM ET on Thursday. Below we dig into Brown’s stats and trends in relation to prop bets, helping bettors come up with good predictions for this matchup.
A.J. Brown: Eagles vs. Vikings Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Date: September 14, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM
A.J. Brown: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 80.0 (+105)
- Brown was targeted 8.5 times per game over the course of last season, tallying 1,496 receiving yards and 11 TDs.
- Brown posted 88 receiving yards per game a year ago, 8.0 more than the over/under of 80.0 set for Thursday’s matchup.
- In 52.9% of his games last season (nine of 17), Brown had collected more than 80.0 receiving yards.
- A year ago, Brown averaged 88 receiving yards per game, which is 13.9 more yards than his average prop bet over/under from last season (74.1).
Vikings Defensive Ranks
- Brown will face the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense from a season ago, as they allowed 265.6 pass yards per game.
- The Vikings’ pass D conceded 23 passing TDs last year (1.4 per game) to rank 14th in the NFL.
- Opposing QBs threw 15 picks against the Vikings a season ago (0.9 per game). The Vikings’ pass D ranked 10th in interceptions.
- The Vikings allowed 123.1 rushing yards per game last season, ranking them as the NFL’s 20th-ranked run D.
- The Eagles are going up against the NFL’s 23rd-ranked rush D (18 TDs conceded a season ago).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!