NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Week 3 NFL action will allow sports bettors to wager on A.J. Brown’s prop bet options when the Philadelphia Eagles take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 7:15 PM ET on Monday.
A.J. Brown: Eagles vs. Buccaneers Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Date: September 25, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM
A.J. Brown: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (-109)
- Brown’s stats are 11 grabs for 108 yards. He puts up 54 receiving yards per game.
- Brown’s 54 receiving yards per game are 16.0 fewer yards than Monday’s prop total.
- Brown has tallied more than 70.0 receiving yards in one of two games this season.
- Brown’s season average of 54 receiving yards per game is 17.5 fewer yards than his average prop total of 71.5 yards per game.
- vs. Vikings (9/14/2023): 4 receptions, 29 yards
- at Patriots (9/10/2023): 7 receptions, 79 yards
Buccaneers Defensive Ranks
- The 248.5 passing yards per game the Buccaneers’ defense is allowing gives them the 24th-ranked pass defense in the league.
- At 1.5 passing TDs conceded per game, the Buccaneers’ defense is 14th in the NFL.
- Opposing QBs have tossed three INTs when facing the Buccaneers (1.5 per game). The Buccaneers’ defense is third in the NFL in that category.
- The defense for the Buccaneers is the NFL’s third-ranked unit against the run, conceding 54 yards per game.
- Brown and the Eagles will face off against the NFL’s 10th-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (one).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!