NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Bettors can place wagers on A.J. Brown’s prop bet options when he and the Philadelphia Eagles take on the New York Jets at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday in Week 6 of the 2023 NFL season.
A.J. Brown: Eagles vs. Jets Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles at New York Jets
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
A.J. Brown: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (-105)
- Brown has had a team-leading 541-yard year with 35 catches and two scores. He has been targeted on 51 occasions, and is averaging 108.2 receiving yards.
- Brown’s 108.2 receiving yards per game are 38.2 more yards than Sunday’s prop total.
- In four of five games this season, Brown has amassed over 70.0 receiving yards.
- Brown’s average over/under for receiving yards is 72.3. On average, he has collected 35.9 more yards per game than that.
A.J. Brown Recent Performances
- at Rams (10/8/2023): 6 receptions, 127 yards
- vs. Commanders (10/1/2023): 9 receptions, 175 yards, 2 TDs
- at Buccaneers (9/25/2023): 9 receptions, 131 yards
Jets Defensive Ranks
- The 206.4 passing yards per game the Jets’ defense allows gives them the league’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- The Jets have allowed seven passing TDs (1.4 per game), 16th in the league.
- With five INTs, the Jets’ defense ranks seventh in the league.
- Against the run, the Jets are 29th in the NFL, giving up 146.2 yards per game.
- Brown and the Eagles will square off against the NFL’s second-ranked D in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (one).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!