NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
A.J. Brown and his Philadelphia Eagles teammates take on the Miami Dolphins in a Week 7 NFL matchup at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. Sports bettors can place wagers on his available prop bets for that game.
A.J. Brown: Eagles vs. Dolphins Game Info
- Matchup: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Miami Dolphins
- Date: October 22, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM
A.J. Brown: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 90.0 (+105)
- Brown has 42 catches for a team-high 672 yards and two TDs. He has been targeted 60 times, producing 112 receiving yards per game.
- Brown’s 112 receiving yards per game are 22.0 more yards than Sunday’s prop total.
- Brown, in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (four of six), has recorded more than 90.0 receiving yards.
- Brown’s average prop total for receiving yards is 72.0. On average, he has collected 40.0 more yards per game than that.
A.J. Brown Recent Performances
- at Jets (10/15/2023): 7 receptions, 131 yards
- at Rams (10/8/2023): 6 receptions, 127 yards
- vs. Commanders (10/1/2023): 9 receptions, 175 yards, 2 TDs
Dolphins Defensive Ranks
- The Dolphins have the league’s 19th-ranked pass defense, surrendering 229.2 yards per game.
- At 1.3 passing TDs conceded per game, the Dolphins’ defense is 14th in the league.
- The Dolphins have two interceptions, 28th in the NFL.
- The defense of the Dolphins gives up 114.5 rushing yards per game, 20th in the NFL.
- The Dolphins have given up seven rushing TDs, 25th in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!