NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Aaron Jones and his Green Bay Packers teammates hit the field against the Chicago Bears in a Week 1 NFL matchup at 4:25 PM ET on Sunday. Bettors can look to wager on his prop bet options for that game.
Aaron Jones: Packers vs. Bears Game Info
- Matchup: Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM
Aaron Jones: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (+105)
- Last season Jones took 213 attempts for 1,121 yards rushing (65.9 per game) and two TDs. In the receiving game, Jones caught 59 passes for 395 yards (23.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Jones is 60.0. That is 5.9 fewer yards than his average of 65.9 last year.
- On seven occasions last season (out of 17 total games, or 41.2%), Jones had more than 60.0 rushing yards.
- Jones outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (58.3) by 7.6 yards last season.
Bears Defensive Ranks
- The 218.6 yards per game given up by the Bears through the air last season made them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- The Bears’ pass defense ranked 11th in the league last season, giving up 1.3 passing TDs per game.
- The Bears accumulated 14 interceptions a season ago, ranking them 12th in the league.
- By giving up 157.3 yards per game on the ground last year, the Bears were the NFL’s 31st-ranked run defense.
- A season ago, the Bears gave up 31 rushing scores, which ranked 32nd in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!