NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The New York Jets and Aaron Rodgers will face the Buffalo Bills at 8:15 PM ET on Monday for a Week 1 NFL contest. Sports bettors can place wagers on his available prop bets in that matchup.
Aaron Rodgers: Jets vs. Bills Game Info
- Matchup: New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills
- Date: September 11, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM
Aaron Rodgers: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 225.0 (0)
- Rodgers racked up 3,695 yards passing (217.4 per game) and a 64.6% completion percentage last season (350-for-542), with 26 TDs and 12 INTs.
- Rodgers also had 94 rushing yards on 34 carries and one TD (5.5 yards per game).
- Last season, Rodgers finished with 217.4 passing yards per game, lower than his prop bet total for this matchup (225.0).
- Rodgers exceeded 225.0 passing yards eight times across 17 games played last season.
- Rodgers’ passing yards per game average of 217.4 last season was lower than his average prop bet total (244.6) by 27.2 yards.
Bills Defensive Ranks
- Rodgers will face the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense from a year ago, as they allowed 214.6 pass yards per game.
- The Bills’ pass defense ranked ninth in the NFL last year (21 passing TDs conceded).
- The Bills’ defense intercepted opposing quarterbacks 17 total times a season ago (1.1 per game), which ranked fourth in the NFL.
- After conceding 104.6 rushing yards per game last season, the Bills had the fifth-ranked run defense in the league.
- The Jets are squaring off with the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush D (10 TDs conceded a season ago).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!