NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Carolina Panthers and Adam Thielen will hit the field against the Miami Dolphins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 6 NFL contest. Bettors can look to wager on his available prop bets for that matchup.
Adam Thielen: Panthers vs. Dolphins Game Info
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers at Miami Dolphins
- Date: October 15, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Adam Thielen: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (-109)
- Thielen has a team-leading 394 receiving yards on 38 receptions (46 targets), with three touchdowns, averaging 78.8 yards per game.
- Thielen averages 78.8 receiving yards per game, which is 18.8 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Thielen, in 60.0% of his opportunities this year (three out of five), has gained over 60.0 receiving yards.
- Thielen’s season average of 78.8 receiving yards per game is 36.5 more yards than his average over/under of 42.3.
Adam Thielen Recent Performances
- at Lions (10/8/2023): 11 receptions, 107 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Vikings (10/1/2023): 7 receptions, 76 yards
- at Seahawks (9/24/2023): 11 receptions, 145 yards, 1 TD
Dolphins Defensive Ranks
- The Dolphins’ pass defense is 20th in the NFL, allowing 237.4 yards per game.
- The Dolphins have allowed seven passing TDs (1.4 per game), 16th in the league.
- With two INTs, the Dolphins’ defense ranks 24th in the league.
- The defense of the Dolphins allows 115.8 rushing yards per game, 18th in the NFL.
- This year the Dolphins are 24th in the NFL in rushing TDs given up (six).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!