NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Carolina Panthers and Adam Thielen will face the Houston Texans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 8 NFL contest. Bettors can take advantage of his prop bet options in that matchup.
Adam Thielen: Panthers vs. Texans Game Info
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Houston Texans
- Date: October 29, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Adam Thielen: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (-105)
- Thielen has caught 49 passes (on 59 targets) for a team-best 509 yards (84.8 per game) and four scores.
- Thielen’s receiving yards average per game (84.8) is 14.8 more yards than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Thielen, in 66.7% of his opportunities this year (four of six), has collected more than 70.0 receiving yards.
- Thielen averages 84.8 receiving yards per game. That’s 39.5 more yards per game than his average prop total (45.3).
Adam Thielen Recent Performances
- at Dolphins (10/15/2023): 11 receptions, 115 yards, 1 TD
- at Lions (10/8/2023): 11 receptions, 107 yards, 1 TD
- vs. Vikings (10/1/2023): 7 receptions, 76 yards
Texans Defensive Ranks
- The Texans’ pass defense has given up 245.5 yards per game, making it the 26th-ranked unit in the league.
- The Texans have surrendered four touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game), first in the NFL.
- Opposing QBs have tossed four INTs when facing the Texans (0.7 per game). The Texans’ defense is 21st in the league in that category.
- Against the run, the Texans are 17th in the NFL, allowing 108.5 yards per game.
- The Texans have allowed eight rushing TDs, 24th in the league.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!