NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 1 will see Amari Cooper and the Cleveland Browns face off against the Cincinnati Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. For sports bettors looking to make predictions on Cooper’s performance, we take a look at all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Amari Cooper: Browns vs. Bengals Game Info
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Date: September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Amari Cooper: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.0 (-105)
- Cooper was targeted 132 times last season and turned them into 78 grabs for 1,160 yards (68.2 ypg) with nine touchdowns.
- Cooper averaged 68.2 receiving yards per game last season, 8.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (60.0).
- In 52.9% of his games last year (nine of 17), Cooper had collected more than 60.0 receiving yards.
- Cooper’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 57.4 last year. He put up 10.8 more yards per game than that average.
Bengals Defensive Ranks
- The 229.1 passing yards the Bengals allowed on average per game a year ago. That made them the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense.
- The Bengals’ pass defense ranked third in the NFL last season (17 passing TDs allowed).
- The Bengals’ defense ranked 18th in the league a year ago by recording 13 interceptions.
- Cooper will match up with the Bengals squad that allowed 106.6 rushing yards per game last year and was seventh-ranked in the NFL in run defense.
- The Bengals ranked 10th in the NFL in rushing TDs conceded (12) a season ago.
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!