NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
The Detroit Lions and Amon-Ra St. Brown will take the field against the Atlanta Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 3 NFL contest. Sports bettors can look to wager on his available prop bets for that matchup.
Amon-Ra St. Brown: Lions vs. Falcons Game Info
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM
Amon-Ra St. Brown: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 70.0 (-135)
- St. Brown’s stats are 12 receptions for a team-leading 173 yards and one TD. He is averaging 86.5 yards per game, and has been targeted 16 times.
- Compared to his over/under for Sunday’s contest, St. Brown’s 86.5 receiving yards average is 16.5 more yards.
- St. Brown has amassed more than 70.0 receiving yards in every game (two) this season.
- St. Brown’s season average of 86.5 receiving yards per game is 10.5 more yards than his average prop total of 76.0.
- vs. Seahawks (9/17/2023): 6 receptions, 102 yards
- at Chiefs (9/7/2023): 6 receptions, 71 yards, 1 TD
Falcons Defensive Ranks
- The 133.5 passing yards per game the Falcons’ defense is conceding gives them the second-ranked pass defense in the league.
- The Falcons have given up four touchdowns through the air (two per game), 25th in the NFL.
- The Falcons have two interceptions, seventh in the NFL.
- The defense of the Falcons gives up 119 rushing yards per game, 22nd in the league.
- This year the Falcons are first in the league in rushing TDs given up (zero).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!