NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
NFL action in Week 3 will see Andy Dalton and the Carolina Panthers match up against the Seattle Seahawks at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday. For bettors looking to make predictions on Dalton’s performance, we dig into all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Andy Dalton: Panthers vs. Seahawks Game Info
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM
Andy Dalton: Player Props, 2022 Stats and Insights
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 225.0 (+110)
- Dalton completed 66.7% of his passes, for 2,871 yards and 18 TDs, last season.
- Last season, Dalton finished with 205.1 passing yards per game, lower than his prop bet total for this matchup (225.0).
- He threw for more than 225.0 yards in five of 14 games last year (35.7%).
- Dalton’s passing yards per game average of 205.1 last season was lower than his average prop bet total (211.7) by 6.6 yards.
Seahawks Defensive Ranks
- The Seahawks were the NFL’s 13th-ranked defense against the pass last year, surrendering 211.5 passing yards per game.
- The Seahawks surrendered 23 passing touchdowns (1.4 per game) last year, which ranked their defense 14th in the league.
- The Seahawks’ defense intercepted opposing quarterbacks 14 total times a year ago (0.8 per game), which ranked 12th in the league.
- Dalton will match up with the Seahawks squad that allowed 150.2 rushing yards per game last year and was 30th-ranked in the NFL in run defense.
- Dalton and the Panthers will play the NFL’s 27th-ranked run defense from a season ago (21 rushing touchdowns conceded).
ClutchBet Sportsbook is live in Iowa and Colorado, offering NFL fans the best selection of pre-game and live betting markets whether you like spreads, moneylines, player props, or parlays. Our players have access to hand-picked daily boosted odds, head-to-head matchup bets and promotions that make wagering on your favorite team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!