NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 4:25 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Soldier Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
NFC North foes match up when the Chicago Bears (0-0) and the Green Bay Packers (0-0) play on Sunday, September 10, 2023 at Soldier Field.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
OL Nate Davis: Unknown (Personal), DB Eddie Jackson: Unknown (Ankle), DL DeMarcus Walker: Unknown (Calf), DB Jaquan Brisker: Unknown (Groin), LB Dylan Cole: Unknown (Hamstring), TE Marcedes Lewis: Unknown (Rest)
WR Christian Watson: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Romeo Doubs: Unknown (Hamstring), OT David Bakhtiari: Unknown (Nir – rest), LB Rashan Gary: Unknown (Knee), S Anthony Johnson Jr.: Unknown (Knee), WR Dontayvion Wicks: Unknown (Hamstring)
Bears vs. Packers Key Stats
- Bears games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 42.5 points 11 times.
- Green Bay played 10 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 42.5 points.
- The two teams combined to score 41 points per contest last season, 1.5 fewer points than this game’s total.
- These teams gave up a combined 49 points per game last year, 6.5 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Bears matchups last season was 42.9, 0.4 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Packers had a 44.5-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 2.0 more points than the total for this game.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Bears vs. Packers Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Bears were the moneyline favorite only two times last season, and they split the games.
- The Bears covered five times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Bears were favored by 1 point or more last season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 10 times in Bears games.
- The Packers were underdogs six times last season and won three of those games.
- The Packers covered eight times in 17 chances against the spread last year.
- The Packers covered the spread four times last season (4-2 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- The Packers and their opponent combined to go over the point total eight out of 17 times last season.
- Spread Prediction: Green Bay (+1)
- Over/Under Prediction: Over (42.5)
Bears Player Prop Bets
Justin Fields to throw for 175.0+ yards (-129)
- Last season Fields put together 2,242 passing yards (149.5 per game), a 60.4% completion percentage (192-for-318), 17 touchdowns, and only 11 interceptions. He also added 1,143 rushing yards on 160 carries with eight rushing TDs (averaging 76.2 yards per game).
D.J. Moore to have 50.0+ yards receiving (-105)
- Moore reeled in 63 catches for 888 yards (52.2 per game) while being targeted 118 times. He also scored seven touchdowns.
Packers Player Prop Bets
Jordan Love to throw for 225.0+ yards (+110)
- Aaron Jones averaged 65.9 rushing yards per game and accumulated two rushing touchdowns last year. Jones complemented his performance on the ground with 3.5 receptions per game to average 23.2 receiving yards.
Christian Watson to have 50.0+ yards receiving (-120)
- Romeo Doubs was 76th among WRs and 191st overall last season in the fantasy standings. He totaled 59.6 fantasy points (4.6 per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!