NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 10, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Cincinnati Bengals (0-0) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Cleveland Browns (0-0) on Sunday, September 10, 2023 at Cleveland Browns Stadium in an AFC North clash.
Week 1 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
QB Joe Burrow: Unknown (Calf), DE Joseph Ossai: Unknown (Ankle), WR Tyler Boyd: Unknown (Toe), OT D’Ante Smith: Unknown (Shoulder)
WR Marquise Goodwin: Unknown (Illness), CB Denzel Ward: Unknown (Concussion), DE Alex Wright: Unknown (Knee), OT Jack Conklin: Unknown (Nir – rest), S Juan Thornhill: Unknown (Calf), WR Amari Cooper: Unknown (Nir – rest), OG Joel Bitonio: Unknown (Nir – rest)
Bengals vs. Browns Key Stats
- The Bengals and their opponents combined to score more than 47.5 points in six of 16 games last season.
- The Browns combined with their opponent to score more than 47.5 points in six of 17 games last season.
- The two teams combined to score 47.3 points per game last season, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s total.
- Combined, these teams allowed 42.5 points per contest last year, 5.0 fewer points than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Bengals outings last season was 44.8, 2.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- The average over/under for Browns contests last year was 43.4, 4.1 fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Bengals vs. Browns Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Bengals finished 10-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 76.9% of those games).
- The Bengals won 12 games against the spread last season, failing to cover four times.
- The Bengals had an ATS record of 9-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Bengals games.
- The Browns were underdogs in 10 games last season and won four (40%) of those contests.
- The Browns compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Browns were 3-4 ATS last year when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In Browns games last season, combined scoring went over the point total eight times.
- Spread Prediction: Cincinnati (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (47.5)
Bengals Player Prop Bets
Joe Burrow to throw for 275.0+ yards (+110)
- Burrow put together an impressive passing stat line last year with 4,475 yards (279.7 yards per game), going 414-for-606 (68.3% completion percentage) with 35 touchdowns and 12 interceptions. He was effective in the running game as well, with 257 rushing yards on 75 carries, five rushing TDs, and averaging 16.1 yards per game.
Ja’Marr Chase to have 80.0+ yards receiving (-114)
- In the previous year, Chase grabbed 87 passes (on 134 targets) for 1,046 yards (87.2 per game). He also found the end zone nine times.
Browns Player Prop Bets
Deshaun Watson to throw for 250.0+ yards (+115)
- Watson completed 58.2% of his passes to throw for 1,102 and seven touchdowns last season. Watson also contributed with his legs, tallying one touchdown on 29.2 yards per game.
Joe Mixon to run for 0.0+ yards (0)
- Nick Chubb averaged 89.7 rushing yards and collected 12 rushing touchdowns.
Amari Cooper to have 60.0+ yards receiving (-105)
- Watson put together the 140th-ranked fantasy season (34th among QBs) last season. He totaled 85.5 fantasy points (14.3 per game).
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!