NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 8, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Glendale, Arizona
- Venue: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Cincinnati Bengals (1-3) visit the Arizona Cardinals (1-3) at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, October 8, 2023.
Week 5 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
OT Orlando Brown Jr.: Unknown (Groin), CB Cam Taylor-Britt: Unknown (Concussion), LB Akeem Davis-Gaither: Unknown (Knee), TE Irvin Smith Jr.: Unknown (Hamstring), WR Tee Higgins: Unknown (Ribs)
RB Keaontay Ingram: Unknown (Neck), LB Josh Woods: Unknown (Ankle), OL Dennis Daley: Unknown (Ankle), OL Hjalte Froholdt: Unknown (Neck), DL Jonathan Ledbetter: Unknown (Finger), LB Krys Barnes: Unknown (Finger), CB Garrett Williams: Unknown (Knee)
Bengals vs. Cardinals Key Stats
- Cardinals games have finished with over 44.5 points twice this season.
- The two teams combine to average 10.2 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (44.5).
- These two teams allow a combined 49 points per game, 4.5 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Bengals games this season has been 44.8, 0.3 points higher than the total for this game.
- Cardinals games average 41.3 total points, 3.2 fewer than the total for this matchup.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Bengals vs. Cardinals Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- When playing as moneyline favorites, the Bengals are 1-3 (winning 25% of the time).
- The Bengals have not covered the spread yet this year.
- Bengals games this year have gone over the total in one out of four opportunities (25%).
- This season, the Cardinals have won one out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- In the Cardinals’ four games this season, they have three wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Cardinals have been installed as underdogs by a 3.5-point margin or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those matchups.
- So far in 2023, Cardinals games have gone over the point total in three of four games (75%).
- Spread Prediction: Arizona (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (44.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!