NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Samaje Perine will look to make an impact for the Cincinnati Bengals (and could deliver for bettors) when they square off against the Kansas City Chiefs at 6:30 PM ET on Sunday in the AFC Championship round of the 2022 NFL playoffs.
If you’re looking to make wagers on Perine’s performance, we dig into all of his prop bets, with trends and stats, here.
Samaje Perine: Bengals vs. Chiefs Game Info
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
- Date: January 29, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM
Samaje Perine: Player Props, Stats and Insights
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 20 (-105)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16 (-114)
- Perine has toted the ball 95 times for 394 yards (24.6 ypg), with two rushing TDs.
- Additionally, he has 38 receptions for 287 yards (17.9 ypg) and four scores in the passing game.
- Perine’s 24.6 rushing yards per game average is 4.6 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Perine would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (20) in eight of 18 games so far this season.
- The average rushing yards prop for Perine this season (5.2) is lower than his season average for rushing yards (24.6).
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Bengals vs Chiefs, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
Samaje Perine Recent Performances
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Bills||1/22/2023||Divisional||7 ATT / 33 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 5 REC / 31 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Ravens||1/15/2023||Wild Card||2 ATT / 3 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Ravens||1/8/2023||Week 18||6 ATT / 18 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Patriots||12/24/2022||Week 16||4 ATT / 3 YDS / 0 TDs||4 TAR / 3 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||12/18/2022||Week 15||7 ATT / 24 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Chiefs Defensive Ranks
- The Chiefs’ pass defense has conceded 220.9 yards per game, making it the 18th-ranked unit in the league.
- At 1.9 passing TDs given up per game, the Chiefs’ defense is 32nd in the league.
- With 11 INTs, the Chiefs’ defense ranks 21st in the league.
- Perine will go up against a Chiefs defense that is giving up 107.2 rushing yards per game, eighth in the league.
- This season the Chiefs have conceded 10 rushing TDs, fifth in the NFL.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!