NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Venue: Paycor Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Cincinnati Bengals (0-1) face a fellow AFC North opponent when they host the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Paycor Stadium.
Week 2 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
S Daxton Hill: Unknown (Hand), DE Joseph Ossai: Unknown (Ankle), LB Logan Wilson: Unknown (Ankle), DE Cameron Sample: Unknown (Ankle), RB Chris Evans: Unknown (Hamstring)
TE Mark Andrews: Unknown (Quad), OT Ronnie Stanley: Unknown (Knee), C Tyler Linderbaum: Unknown (Ankle), S Marcus Williams: Unknown (Pectoral), CB Marlon Humphrey: Unknown (Foot)
Bengals vs. Ravens Key Stats
- In six games last season, the Bengals and their opponents went over 46.5 total points.
- Baltimore played four games last season that finished with a combined score higher than 46.5 points.
- These teams averaged a combined 46.7 points per game last season, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s total.
- Opponents of these two teams combined to score 38.6 points per game last year, 7.9 fewer points than this contest’s total.
- The Bengals had an average point total of 44.8 in their contests last season, 1.7 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- The average over/under for Ravens outings last year was 42.7, 3.8 fewer points than this game’s point total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Bengals vs. Ravens Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Bengals finished with a 10-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 76.9% of those games).
- The Bengals went 12-4-0 ATS last season.
- The Bengals had an ATS record of 8-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites last season.
- Bengals games went over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
- The Ravens were underdogs in five games last season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Ravens went 8-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Ravens were 3-0 ATS last year when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- A total of five Ravens games last year hit the over.
- Spread Prediction: Baltimore (+3.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (46.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!