NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- City: Nashville, Tennessee
- Venue: Nissan Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
The Cincinnati Bengals (1-2) visit the Tennessee Titans (1-2) at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
Week 4 NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
No Injuries Listed
No Injuries Listed
Bengals vs. Titans Key Stats
- Bengals games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 44.5 points seven times.
- The Titans combined with their opponents to score more than 44.5 points in four of 17 games last season.
- These teams averaged a combined 43.6 points per game last season, 0.9 fewer points than the point total for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams combined to score 41.2 points per game last year, 3.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Bengals contests last season had an average total of 44.8, 0.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
- The Titans had a 42.3-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 2.2 fewer points than this game’s total.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Bengals vs. Titans Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Bengals went 10-3 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 76.9% of those games).
- The Bengals went 12-4-0 ATS last season.
- The Bengals were 9-5 ATS last season when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Bengals games went over the point total six out of 16 times last season.
- Last season, the Titans won three out of the nine games in which they were the underdog.
- The Titans covered nine times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Titans covered the spread four times last season (4-3-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Last season, five Titans games went over the point total.
- Spread Prediction: Cincinnati (-2.5)
- Over/Under Prediction: Under (44.5)
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!