NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Betting the Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
- Date: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Orchard Park, New York
- Venue: Highmark Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Sign Up with ClutchBet Now. Bet $10 on Patriots vs Cardinals, or any game, and get $50 in free bets!
View More Odds —>
The Buffalo Bills (13-3) will square off against the Cincinnati Bengals (12-4) in the AFC Divisional round at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, January 22, 2023.
Postseason NFL action showcases several great matchups, here’s all the key stats and analysis you’ll want before locking in your wagers.
QB Josh Allen: Unknown (Elbow), WR Isaiah McKenzie: Unknown (Hamstring), DT Jordan Phillips: Unknown (Shoulder), DT DaQuan Jones: Unknown (Calf), CB Dane Jackson: Unknown (Knee), QB Josh Allen: Unknown (Elbow), DT Jordan Phillips: Unknown (Shoulder), WR Isaiah McKenzie: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Dane Jackson: Unknown (Knee), DT DaQuan Jones: Unknown (Calf)
S Michael Thomas: Unknown (Hamstring), DE Joseph Ossai: Unknown (Shoulder), OT Jonah Williams: Unknown (Knee), CB Tre Flowers: Unknown (Hamstring), OG Alex Cappa: Unknown (Ankle), CB Eli Apple: Unknown (Neck), DT D.J. Reader: Unknown (Rest), S Michael Thomas: Unknown (Hamstring), CB Tre Flowers: Unknown (Hamstring), OG Alex Cappa: Unknown (Ankle), CB Eli Apple: Unknown (Neck), DT D.J. Reader: Unknown (Rest), DE Joseph Ossai: Unknown (Shoulder), OT Jonah Williams: Unknown (Knee)
Bills vs. Bengals Key Stats
- Bills games have finished with more than 48.5 points five times so far in the regular season and playoffs.
- In the regular season and playoffs, six Bengals games have featured over 48.5 points scored.
- The total for this matchup is 48.5 points, 6.0 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams in the regular season.
- These teams surrendered a combined 38 points per game in the regular season, 10.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The over/under for this game is 48.5 points, 0.8 more than the average point total for Bills games in the regular season.
- Games involving the Bengals in the regular season averaged 44.8 points per game, a 3.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
|ATS Record||Over/Under/Push||ML Favorite Record||ML Underdog Record|
Bills vs. Bengals Betting The Spread & Over/Under
- The Bills won 81.2% of the games in the regular season when they were favored on the moneyline (13-3). As moneyline favorites in the postseason, they have a record of 1-0.
- The Bills covered eight times in 16 matchups with a spread in the regular season, and in the playoffs they are 0-1-0 ATS.
- The Bills are 6-8 ATS this season (regular season and playoffs) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- The Bills and their opponents combined to hit the over six out of 16 times in the regular season, and one of one in the playoffs.
- The Bengals split the two games they played as underdogs in the regular season, and are 0-0 in the playoffs.
- Against the spread, the Bengals were 12-4-0 during the regular season and are 0-1-0 in the playoffs.
- In 16 Bengals games during the regular season, six of them hit the over, and it’s been one of one in the playoffs.
- Spread Prediction:
- Over/Under Prediction:
Bills Player Prop Bets
Josh Allen to throw for 270+ yards (-114)
- Allen leads Buffalo with 4,283 yards (267.7 ypg) on 359-of-567 passing with 35 touchdowns and 14 interceptions this season. He also has 762 rushing yards on 124 carries while scoring seven touchdowns on the ground.
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Allen is set at 270.0, 2.3 more yards than his season average of 267.7.
Devin Singletary to run for 40.0+ yards (-129)
- Singletary has racked up 819 yards on 177 carries while finding paydirt five times. He’s also caught 38 passes for 280 yards (17.5 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Singletary has averaged 51.2 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 11.2 more than Sunday’s prop total.
Stefon Diggs to have 85.0+ yards receiving (-105)
- Diggs leads his squad with 1,429 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 108 receptions (out of 154 targets) and scored 11 touchdowns.
- Diggs’ 89.3 receiving yards per game are 4.3 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s outing (85.0).
Bengals Player Prop Bets
Joe Burrow to throw for 280.0+ yards (-109)
- Burrow has 4,475 passing yards, or 279.7 per game, this season. He has completed 68.3% of his passes and has recorded 35 touchdowns with 12 interceptions. He’s also contributed on the ground with 16.1 rushing yards per game while scoring as a runner five times.
- Burrow’s passing yardage average this season (279.7 per game) is 0.3 passing yards fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
Joe Mixon to run for 55.0+ yards (+115)
- The team’s top rusher, Mixon, has carried the ball 210 times for 814 yards (58.1 per game) with seven touchdowns. He’s also caught 60 passes for 441 yards and two touchdowns.
Ja’Marr Chase to have 90.0+ yards receiving (+100)
- Chase paces his squad with 1,046 receiving yards on 87 catches with nine touchdowns.
- Chase records 87.2 receiving yards per game, 2.8 fewer than the over/under of 90.0 set for Sunday’s matchup.
ClutchBet is Iowa’s newest online Sportsbook offering hundreds of NFL game and prop bets each week, including live betting while you watch the game.
Our players have access to hand picked daily boosted markets, head-to-head matchups and promotions that make wagering on your favorite Iowa team even more exciting. Visit our website or download the ClutchBet app today!